Masseuse: Emma
Nationality: Malaysian
Speaks English: Yes, very fluent
Time: 45 mins
Rating: 11/10
Phone: 0426867797
Address: 64 Belmore Street, Randwick
Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm

I visited Emma today. As soon as i saw her, i was like wow! she looks really sexy with her boobs popping out of her low cut dress and her big juicy ass just begging to be spanked.

She asked me how long i wanted to stay for and i said 45 mins. She leads me to the room and tells me to undress and she leaves again. Im in the room on my own undressing and playing with my phone taking my sweet time. Emma then comes in and recognises me from my last massage with her. She then gives my ass a spank and then dry humps be from behind and ask... you want to try again whilst holding onto my hips. im like shit! this girl is just wild!! She will do anything to please. I asked her for a nice dragon tendon massage followed by a prostate massage. She said ok

i lay face up and she starts working my stomach. Using good pressure, she works my thighs and works her way towards the centre. She massages my balls and my cock making me rock hard. Whilst doing the dragon tendon, she manage to find some places where i had knots which made it a bit uncomfortable to work on but hey, she really worked them and tried to clear all those blockages which i really appreciated.

emma then asked if i wanted a prostate massage now? i agreed and flipped over and showed her my ass. She spanked me some more and started rubbing my asshole with a rubber glove before putting in a finger. Slowly i felt 2 fingers going in and she held my head down with her other hand making sure i take it. Let me tell you what an experience it is having her. She then started rubbing my cock from beneath and at this point, it was getting way to much for me. I turned over quickly and emma could sense that i was about to explode. She starts stroking me really hard till i squirt everywhere. I haven't cum in like 1.5 weeks. She said too much too much! but happily cleans it all up and i pass out on the bed. She then gives me a head massage till the time was up.

If you haven't experienced emma, she is really good with her massage. Whether prostate or dragon tendon. She won't let you down. I would highly recommend her. You wouldnt try something twice if you had a bad experience. Lets put it that way. Hope to see Emma again in the near future. Thank you tiffany for recommending her.