Masseuse: Emma
    Nationality: Malaysian
    Speaks English: Yes, very fluent
    Time: 45 mins
    Rating: 11/10
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 64 Belmore Street, Randwick
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm

I visited Emma today. As soon as i saw her, i was like wow! she looks really sexy with her boobs popping out of her low cut dress and her big juicy ass just begging to be spanked.

She asked me how long i wanted to stay for and i said 45 mins. She leads me to the room and tells me to undress and she leaves again. Im in the room on my own undressing and playing with my phone taking my sweet time. Emma then comes in and recognises me from my last massage with her. She then gives my ass a spank and then dry humps be from behind and ask... you want to try again whilst holding onto my hips. im like shit! this girl is just wild!! She will do anything to please. I asked her for a nice dragon tendon massage followed by a prostate massage. She said ok

i lay face up and she starts working my stomach. Using good pressure, she works my thighs and works her way towards the centre. She massages my balls and my cock making me rock hard. Whilst doing the dragon tendon, she manage to find some places where i had knots which made it a bit uncomfortable to work on but hey, she really worked them and tried to clear all those blockages which i really appreciated.

emma then asked if i wanted a prostate massage now? i agreed and flipped over and showed her my ass. She spanked me some more and started rubbing my asshole with a rubber glove before putting in a finger. Slowly i felt 2 fingers going in and she held my head down with her other hand making sure i take it. Let me tell you what an experience it is having her. She then started rubbing my cock from beneath and at this point, it was getting way to much for me. I turned over quickly and emma could sense that i was about to explode. She starts stroking me really hard till i squirt everywhere. I haven't cum in like 1.5 weeks. She said too much too much! but happily cleans it all up and i pass out on the bed. She then gives me a head massage till the time was up.

If you haven't experienced emma, she is really good with her massage. Whether prostate or dragon tendon. She won't let you down. I would highly recommend her. You wouldnt try something twice if you had a bad experience. Lets put it that way. Hope to see Emma again in the near future. Thank you tiffany for recommending her.

Shop Owner
    Thanks James _brendan good review,looking see you soon����

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the same Emma at Leichhardt?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Is this the same Emma at Leichhardt?
    Yeah mate It is

I am going to try your shop but can’t get in !!

I am outside 64 Belmore Rd right now, there is no signage and the door is locked, no indication on the intercom as which button to press. How do I get up to level 1 ?

This is too hard man !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I am going to try your shop but can’t get in !!

I am outside 64 Belmore Rd right now, there is no signage and the door is locked, no indication on the intercom as which button to press. How do I get up to level 1 ?

This is too hard man !
    Darling, we are sorry that you were not served, we are located in unit 1, we usually gives out such information upon booking didn't expect to cause you such trouble, our number at Randwick is 0451877397, if you make bookings via text message we will be able to arrange it better.

Yeah, I would have waited if I know you are in unit 1!!

I did press all the button and most were not answered and two were answered by western guys so I stay quiet.

You should have put unit 1 in your address instead of level one.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Darling, we are sorry that you were not served, we are located in unit 1, we usually gives out such information upon booking didn't expect to cause you such trouble, our number at Randwick is 0451877397, if you make bookings via text message we will be able to arrange it better.
    No problem , my fault as I have no booking, I was just in the area so try to do a walk in and try my luck. And I can’t call you on my mobile , it’s one of those days .

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    No problem , my fault as I have no booking, I was just in the area so try to do a walk in and try my luck. And I can’t call you on my mobile , it’s one of those days .

Cheers
    Damn. I would have been interested in your after report.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Just want to put a closure to the Rosebery Healing Workshop visit: it’s a private apartment located on 64 Belmore Rd Randwick unit 1, parkings are available on the side streets,

It’s a very spacious apartment with 2 oversized treatments/ massage rooms. Excellent privacy . Superb full size bathroom , very clean and well appointed, shower over a full size bath, great for showering with your ML, washer dryer inside bathroom to ensure supply of clean towels. Did I say the bathroom is large ? It’s much bigger than the one in my house …….. lol

Treatment room has a giant horizontal wall mirror covering the entire length of the table . Various sizes and shapes of anal tools for your prostate treatments on the side table with gloves and other protection.

It’s an excellent fit out private shop , you should have a great time with the rights girls.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Just want to put a closure to the Rosebery Healing Workshop visit: it’s a private apartment located on 64 Belmore Rd Randwick unit 1, parkings are available on the side streets,

It’s a very spacious apartment with 2 oversized treatments/ massage rooms. Excellent privacy . Superb full size bathroom , very clean and well appointed, shower over a full size bath, great for showering with your ML, washer dryer inside bathroom to ensure supply of clean towels. Did I say the bathroom is large ? It’s much bigger than the one in my house …….. lol

Treatment room has a giant horizontal wall mirror covering the entire length of the table . Various sizes and shapes of anal tools for your prostate treatments on the side table with gloves and other protection.

It’s an excellent fit out private shop , you should have a great time with the rights girls.

Just my two cents

Cheers
    Thanks darling good review.looking forward you come enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, sounds like they are having lots of regulars now

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Great review, sounds like they are having lots of regulars now
    Hi darling can you become our regulars customer too

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful busty girl Emma roster today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful busty girl Emma roster today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Shop Owner