Thread: Midnight Delight Review?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Midnight Delight Review?

Hey punters,
    New to this scene any just trying to find out the best of the best. I came upon Midnight Delight located in Parramatta and pricing seems affordable and good mix of WL.

There seems be a lack of reviews on WL however. Can any experienced Punters have any reviews on any of the WL. Your help will be much appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went once quite a while ago, I think I saw Bee. Nice enough but service a little limited. I think the slightly cheaper rates are because several girls are BBW. Pretty sure all are standard service only.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not all are BBW, for sure Bee is quite fit and an amazing shapely ass. As service goes, she changes her game on subsequent visits. I dont go to midnight as its quite far but one my mates is a regular there and he is quite happy. Check their Snapchat, much better photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Not all are BBW, for sure Bee is quite fit and an amazing shapely ass. As service goes, she changes her game on subsequent visits. I dont go to midnight as its quite far but one my mates is a regular there and he is quite happy. Check their Snapchat, much better photos
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Went once quite a while ago, I think I saw Bee. Nice enough but service a little limited. I think the slightly cheaper rates are because several girls are BBW. Pretty sure all are standard service only.
    Thanks for the input.

Has anyone seen anyone else especially the latina women like Valerie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just bringing this back for after lockdown