Thread: Willoughby Sakura - Gina / Jina - AVOID!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Willoughby Sakura - Gina / Jina - AVOID!

Establishment: Willoughby Sakura
    Lady: Gina / Jina
    Price: 40 for 30 mins + 50 extra
    Date: 30 May

I just had a dud punt and wanted to warn other bros about this one.

Walked into Willoughby Sakura on a Sunday afternoon and was shown 2 ladies and chose one of them. it was the first time I'd been all year, since the renovation. In fact, it was my first time punting for a few months.

Jina / Gina was an early to mid 20s thai lady. Bit of a pork chop and average in looks, but I was feeling pretty toey, so I thought why not.

Gave her a $50 and she said that she would give me my change after the massage. After a perfunctory back rub, she got straight into it and went right for the tackle after settling on a price of $50 for extras. Now normally I'd be into that, but I was really put off by all her fake moaning. Tried for a bit of extra touching but she kept artfully away from my groping hands. Managed after a while to blow, after which she cleaned me up.

"ok all done, time up"

But it had only been 20 mins. I'd paid for 30. So I asked her about this.

"no I start massage 30 mins ago"

"Um... no, I'm pretty sure I started at 6pm on the dot". And it was only 6.20.

After a bit of back and forth, I could see that I wasn't going to get any further with this and the last thing I wanted was to get massaged by someone who didn't want to be there, so I put my clothes on. When I asked for my change, she said it was $10 extra for body to body and that she was keeping the change.

"uhhh.. what body to body?"

"you touch my body, that's $10 extra"

Seriously, I was pretty pissed by this point. Not only had she ripped me off 10 mins but she wanted to charge me $10 extra for something that I didn't get nor had I agreed to. She outright refused to give my my change and there wasn't a mamasan on duty, so i couldn't even complain about her. I ended up leaving because there wasn't much more i could do.

This place used to be pretty good and I had some excellent times with Kate, Arin and Sarah. However, Gina really, really annoyed me.

So, in case any of you punters get the urge on a Sunday afternoon, do yourself a favour and avoid Willougby Sakura and especially avoid Gina.

Banned
    I've had a number of dud punts on a Sunday. Maybe it's a weekend thing.

Anybody else experience this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Establishment: Willoughby Sakura
    Lady: Gina / Jina
    Price: 40 for 30 mins + 50 extra
    Date: 30 May

I just had a dud punt and wanted to warn other bros about this one.

Walked into Willoughby Sakura on a Sunday afternoon and was shown 2 ladies and chose one of them. it was the first time I'd been all year, since the renovation. In fact, it was my first time punting for a few months.

Jina / Gina was an early to mid 20s thai lady. Bit of a pork chop and average in looks, but I was feeling pretty toey, so I thought why not.

Gave her a $50 and she said that she would give me my change after the massage. After a perfunctory back rub, she got straight into it and went right for the tackle after settling on a price of $50 for extras. Now normally I'd be into that, but I was really put off by all her fake moaning. Tried for a bit of extra touching but she kept artfully away from my groping hands. Managed after a while to blow, after which she cleaned me up.

"ok all done, time up"

But it had only been 20 mins. I'd paid for 30. So I asked her about this.

"no I start massage 30 mins ago"

"Um... no, I'm pretty sure I started at 6pm on the dot". And it was only 6.20.

After a bit of back and forth, I could see that I wasn't going to get any further with this and the last thing I wanted was to get massaged by someone who didn't want to be there, so I put my clothes on. When I asked for my change, she said it was $10 extra for body to body and that she was keeping the change.

"uhhh.. what body to body?"

"you touch my body, that's $10 extra"

Seriously, I was pretty pissed by this point. Not only had she ripped me off 10 mins but she wanted to charge me $10 extra for something that I didn't get nor had I agreed to. She outright refused to give my my change and there wasn't a mamasan on duty, so i couldn't even complain about her. I ended up leaving because there wasn't much more i could do.

This place used to be pretty good and I had some excellent times with Kate, Arin and Sarah. However, Gina really, really annoyed me.

So, in case any of you punters get the urge on a Sunday afternoon, do yourself a favour and avoid Willougby Sakura and especially avoid Gina.
    Yes can vouch for this place as being one to avoid.
    Thought maybe a year after this review it would have changed, but saw Yaya (not same as Yaya from other rnts) this morning (Friday) had pretty much the exact experience you had from Gina, including not giving change until asked, short of 30mins by 5-10 and OTT moaning - minimal touching . $50NHJ (market) Very rank massage in Part 1 and no technique in Part 2. Dishonest and not a good outcome. Avoid at all costs still. Better experiences a few blocks away in Artarmon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. You can vouch for this place as being one to avoid.