Person's Name : Kimi
Establishment : 206 commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
Phone :0413 111 206
Rates : Diamond 60mins $250
Size/shape : petite girl from south east Asia
Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnam
Services Provided : Diamond service

Just finished the session with 206 Kimi last night, a young Vietnamese Uni student new to 206. She was quite friendly and spoke fluent English. The shop’s description on her age is accurate. she looks in her early 20s. But the pic doesn’t look like her. Probably retouched. The real person has an oval face and is not slim not chubby with dark skin. A typical young petite girl from south east Asia. I would rate her looking as 6/10. Her boobs are A to B.

In shower room, she took care of me well. She said let her do everything for me. After shower, we dried off ourselves and went to bed. After some lips kissing, I went further for some DFK, and she licked my nipples and went all the way south to suck my little brother. Her bbbj skills were amazing. I was quite tired today and got on not very quickly, but she was patient with me.

I dommed up and got on top for some missionary. She was quite into sex. She guided me on how I can make her cum. She is ok with being fucked hard. I put her legs behind her head so that I can go deeper. After being pounded for a couple of mins, her face turned red and started to moan. I wanted to change to doggy. However, she said if I kept fucking her like this for some minutes she would cum. So I kept penetrating her on top. She didn’t lie. After about 5 minutes her moaning became louder and even began to scream so I know she finally came. But I haven’t unloaded, so I turned her over for some doggy. I held her shoulder from behind to fuck her harder until I had a massive explosion.

She playfully slapped my leg, saying “you made me cum. If this always happens, I will be soon exhausted” “I’m the first orgasm giver in Sydney” I answered by joking. From the pillow talk, I knew she is a young business student in her final University year. And she had ever been an agency girl and Massage lady before.

Yes, Kimi is the right girl I wanna spend time with. She is a responsive lover in bed and provides attentive service.