Person's Name : Kimi
    Establishment : 206 commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    Rates : Diamond 60mins $250
    Size/shape : petite girl from south east Asia
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnam
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Just finished the session with 206 Kimi last night, a young Vietnamese Uni student new to 206. She was quite friendly and spoke fluent English. The shop’s description on her age is accurate. she looks in her early 20s. But the pic doesn’t look like her. Probably retouched. The real person has an oval face and is not slim not chubby with dark skin. A typical young petite girl from south east Asia. I would rate her looking as 6/10. Her boobs are A to B.

In shower room, she took care of me well. She said let her do everything for me. After shower, we dried off ourselves and went to bed. After some lips kissing, I went further for some DFK, and she licked my nipples and went all the way south to suck my little brother. Her bbbj skills were amazing. I was quite tired today and got on not very quickly, but she was patient with me.

I dommed up and got on top for some missionary. She was quite into sex. She guided me on how I can make her cum. She is ok with being fucked hard. I put her legs behind her head so that I can go deeper. After being pounded for a couple of mins, her face turned red and started to moan. I wanted to change to doggy. However, she said if I kept fucking her like this for some minutes she would cum. So I kept penetrating her on top. She didn’t lie. After about 5 minutes her moaning became louder and even began to scream so I know she finally came. But I haven’t unloaded, so I turned her over for some doggy. I held her shoulder from behind to fuck her harder until I had a massive explosion.

She playfully slapped my leg, saying “you made me cum. If this always happens, I will be soon exhausted” “I’m the first orgasm giver in Sydney” I answered by joking. From the pillow talk, I knew she is a young business student in her final University year. And she had ever been an agency girl and Massage lady before.

Yes, Kimi is the right girl I wanna spend time with. She is a responsive lover in bed and provides attentive service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    When you say pics don't look like her. Where did you get the pics? The roster on the website doesn't have a link to her pics.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    When you say pics don't look like her. Where did you get the pics? The roster on the website doesn't have a link to her pics.
    Thank you for reading. I got the pics from the shop's "Wechat Moments" and their official Wechat punter groups. Some new girls' pics are posted there earlier than their website.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    good reviews bro. can't wait to see her

Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post

Just finished the session with 206 Kimi last night, a young Vietnamese Uni student new to 206. She was quite friendly and spoke fluent English. The shop’s description on her age is accurate. she looks in her early 20s. But the pic doesn’t look like her. Probably retouched. The real person has an oval face and is not slim not chubby with dark skin. A typical young petite girl from south east Asia. I would rate her looking as 6/10. Her boobs are A to B.

In shower room, she took care of me well. She said let her do everything for me. After shower, we dried off ourselves and went to bed. After some lips kissing, I went further for some DFK, and she licked my nipples and went all the way south to suck my little brother. Her bbbj skills were amazing. I was quite tired today and got on not very quickly, but she was patient with me.

I dommed up and got on top for some missionary. She was quite into sex. She guided me on how I can make her cum. She is ok with being fucked hard. I put her legs behind her head so that I can go deeper. After being pounded for a couple of mins, her face turned red and started to moan. I wanted to change to doggy. However, she said if I kept fucking her like this for some minutes she would cum. So I kept penetrating her on top. She didn’t lie. After about 5 minutes her moaning became louder and even began to scream so I know she finally came. But I haven’t unloaded, so I turned her over for some doggy. I held her shoulder from behind to fuck her harder until I had a massive explosion.

She playfully slapped my leg, saying “you made me cum. If this always happens, I will be soon exhausted” “I’m the first orgasm giver in Sydney” I answered by joking. From the pillow talk, I knew she is a young business student in her final University year. And she had ever been an agency girl and Massage lady before.

Yes, Kimi is the right girl I wanna spend time with. She is a responsive lover in bed and provides attentive service.
    Thanks for kind review bro!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a very nice session with Kimi yesterday. She is friendly and has nice attitude. Service is also great. Overall a good experience!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrziggyziggy View Post
    Had a very nice session with Kimi yesterday. She is friendly and has nice attitude. Service is also great. Overall a good experience!
    Noice thanks for the intel
    On my visiting list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Beautiful Kimi

Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mrziggyziggy View Post
    Yes Kimi was amazing. I was seeing her yesterday and fully enjoyed every moment with her !
    Very good attitude!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Kimi during the week. Cute girl, very chatty and girl next door type, and keen to please. Will be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think I have ever made a WL or ML come with penetration. If they do moan they seem to be banging it on for me. It seems that I have genuinely got them there with fingering and DATY. Also, I remember one time a woman started juddering during a pussy slide. Some women have short fuses though and they are worth a million.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Saw Kimi during the week. Cute girl, very chatty and girl next door type, and keen to please. Will be back.
    Heaps of good feedback
    A must go

KIMI is here today 13/04/22 (Wed)
    12pm - 8pm
    Good customer feedbacks!
    Book NOW! Don't miss out!!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208