Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever negotiate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't really haggle but sometimes you'll get a discount just from saying no to the extra's after they named a price, some will be fine with you just finishing but some will lower their extra's price just to make more so sometimes i'll take the new price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    one of the reasons why girls hate indian customers

Bahahahhahahaahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I've negotiated the price of extras up before and let me explain.....

There is a Girl at SBM and it was my first visit with her, although I've frequented this shop regularly over a reasonable number of years. This ML is quite popular and some on here have decided that she does not provide FS. When she asked me if I wanted extras, I politely asked for FS (she is sexy and I'm only human), she says sorry I don't do FS, I replied, really that's a shame because I would tip you well......... The sexy ML then pretends to ponder, looking like she is really thinking about this, although we all know she is not and it's just acting. After a short period of thinking (without thinking music) about my comment she says "how much more?" and in my mind the deal is then sealed and only the final price needs to be agreed. This is because IMHO once any ML says those magical words of "how much more" you know if the price is right then it's GAME ON. In this instance it was but only after I ponied up more that I was originally going to offer.
    Peaks my interest to know who this mysterious ML is. I feel that most ML at SBM offers part 3, you just need to press the right button or sweet talk your way to their desirable green light.
    Happy to get a DM in case you want to share this knowledge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post

The other one with ML, we agree for B2B, but then it's getting really hot between us, and i ask for DATY, funny enough she doesn't have the price for the service, so she just said another $30 and i was short by $10 and she agreed with that. But i made it up for next week booking
    I've never paid extra for Daty, but I haven't been back in OZ for all that long (4 months). Is that the new normal?

I do quite frequently give regular ML's an extra tip on top of what they asked for. Not every time, gotta make sure they don't assume it's always, but often enough to 'encourage' their best effort.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim.james54321go View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone ever negotiates? If you see the advert says $200 for 30 minutes, would you ever send a message saying 'I only have 150"?
    If you follow Barney Stinson’s logic, it’s a game of probability! Keep trying until you hit a success.
    But to answer your question, I don’t with with Privates.
    MLs offering part 3 when there’s 10 minutes left to the session, yes because they initiated the negotiation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when i was younger i use to think it was good to get a bargain, nowadays i tend to just not go there if they don't offer what i pay for.
    I work on a time basis, i bill people for my work and i like to be paid also. ML/WLs are the same, if they offer i will take it, but otherwise i tend not ask for a discount. Doesn't create a good long-term relationship.

Also i find alot of part 2s are pretty crap, they offer it and last for like 30secs. I tend to move on, i have a regular ML who knows what i want, also reasonably priced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends on situation, if it’s a shop then no, unless something is wrong. If it’s private even more so no, unless done prior to agreeing a time.

Only time I haggle, is when FS for ML is on the table and they are also haggling for more cash. I can always walk down the road if need to be.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    when i was younger i use to think it was good to get a bargain, nowadays i tend to just not go there if they don't offer what i pay for.
    I work on a time basis, i bill people for my work and i like to be paid also. ML/WLs are the same, if they offer i will take it, but otherwise i tend not ask for a discount. Doesn't create a good long-term relationship.

Also i find alot of part 2s are pretty crap, they offer it and last for like 30secs. I tend to move on, i have a regular ML who knows what i want, also reasonably priced.
    I think this is a good point, if a girl is prepared to take the time and find what you really want (so tell us what you want, what you really really want) then I'm more than happy to pay more than standard, not less.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I've never paid extra for Daty, but I haven't been back in OZ for all that long (4 months). Is that the new normal?

I do quite frequently give regular ML's an extra tip on top of what they asked for. Not every time, gotta make sure they don't assume it's always, but often enough to 'encourage' their best effort.
    Looks Iike new normal after covid I will say... I use to get extra with tip only (no price tag) before covid...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't "negotiate", I just tell them how much I have in my wallet (but really what I'm prepared to pay)

Never ask for discount, but if bad for sure will not come back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Be firm and tell them how much you are willing to offer (so I guess not really bargaining). Supply and demand: some will lower their prices and others will not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why is there a need to negotiate anything. I just amazes me. When you woke up in the morning did you make up your mind to have a punt today and then think, oh wouldn't it be fun to negotiate the price down. There is enough information on this forum telling you that you will get your dick pulled for $50 by a naked woman in 99% of the R&T in Sydney Metro. Once that becomes crystal clear in your mind then anything else you are negotiating is what you are willing to pay for the services that may be offered. And it is my guess, if you pay less than the offer then you will get less than you bargained for. If it is to dear then don't pay and leave, it is not hard. And it is no different in 99% of business. Do you negotiate your haircut, your car repairs, your restaurant prices. Do you go to McDonald's and say I will pay the price but can I have steak and not a burger please. If you think the fare is too high just get off the bus, and don't stop at that station again. 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, a lot of people negotiate with small businesses. Car mechanic, trades people, hairdresser, market stall holders etc. These MLs operate in small businesses. You need to compare apples to apples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def negotiate if prices are ridiculous, but you also need to know the ‘market rate’ the common 50-100-150, and judge if shes worth it with the time available. Personally i never will pay extra $50 for b2b or cbj as it does nothing for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Negotiate and Haggle two different things though. I understand where you coming from but alot of girls think they can walk over you especially in shops where some are just too greedy for shit thats included like Vela from ATMC the bitch good looker and knew I was interested for a good time and then didn't let me DATY saying it would cost me $400 extra. I was like ahahah wow turned off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post

There's a girl at Ryde Massage that I pay an extra $50 for DATY in 69 position. So much fun!
    She offers me CBJ every time and I keep saying no, not good with condoms, ask me again if you ever decide to offer BBBJ.
    So far, no dice. But I'm a patient man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed that as well. the ML over 30's not in the CBD area provide FS at a lower price compared to the younger ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In short...no. Just accept what is. My choice ultimately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast