Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you ever negotiate?

Banned
    Saw a clip taken in Bangkok where a guy approached a good looking freelancer on the street who suggested that he take her and her friend for some fun. She said 3000 baht for 2 hours with them. Two girls together! The guy starting haggling with her to drop the price to 2000 baht. C'mon guys. It's usually 1500-2000 for one girl short time. If he could't afford to pay 3000 baht in Thailand then he should be home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember first time I punt trying to look for a brothel near my place only with the help of Google. I end up at a quiet brothel with 1 young thai girl available. The girls is not really to my liking so i told mamasan i'm going to leave.

The mamasan gives me a better price but only for 20 mins. At that time i think it was only $90 for FS but everything covered.

So its possible if you go to a quiet brothel but def not possible for popular brothel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Saw a clip taken in Bangkok where a guy approached a good looking freelancer on the street who suggested that he take her and her friend for some fun. She said 3000 baht for 2 hours with them. Two girls together! The guy starting haggling with her to drop the price to 2000 baht. C'mon guys. It's usually 1500-2000 for one girl short time. If he could't afford to pay 3000 baht in Thailand then he should be home.
    There is always someone who will ALWAYS try and cut the price just to feel good about himself, of how he got a better deal than anyone else.

Having said that, my only caution would be to make sure it is 2 FOR 1 (3000 TOTAL price), NOT 2 TIMES 1 (3000 EACH). A lesson PERSONALLY learned in DXB. ONLY when we got back to my place did they clarify that it would be "for each". Advantage of pay AFTER, you still have control of the situation. I offered to take all of us back to the bar where each could pick another option. They did lower their individual prices to something more reasonable, LT became ST, it was NOT parallel processing but rather sequential, and ever after that they both knew better than to approach me in the bar again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not worth it for me. If I've already budgeted x amount of money to see a lady, there's no point in breaking the mood and trying to save a couple bucks. WLs typically don't view this behaviour as that professional or acceptable either (which is up for debate, but if they think that, I'm not going to fuck my impression up with them if I disagree).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sure. On the other hand, though, you are the one paying for a service. Why should we be professional?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course you negotiate.
    Even saying no to their offer is negotiation.
    I recently had a shoulder issue, went to local massage place. Girl suggested maybe I would like to massage her tits whilst she was standing in front of her. Sure but when I went o place my hands on her she said $50, I said great I'll take that from her and massage her all over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s good to negotiate, but just depends on where and when.. Had found a private on WeChat, asked her rates and she said 500 an hour, said it was too much and offered 250 (cbj) or 300 (bbbj) and she said ok instantly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    It’s good to negotiate, but just depends on where and when.. Had found a private on WeChat, asked her rates and she said 500 an hour, said it was too much and offered 250 (cbj) or 300 (bbbj) and she said ok instantly
    Do you mean you actually found a private through WeChat, or you found a private somewhere and contacted her through WeChat? If the first, how do you go about searching on WeChat? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Do you mean you actually found a private through WeChat, or you found a private somewhere and contacted her through WeChat? If the first, how do you go about searching on WeChat? Thanks
    Use the people nearby function, plenty of WL there. Once they add you they will tell you prices etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Use the people nearby function, plenty of WL there. Once they add you they will tell you prices etc
    Ahh, ok, I haven't used that function. Will check it out. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't haggle. First impressions matter. If you want good service and good chemistry, accept the price they offer. If it is more than you think its worth, say no and walk away

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123