Thread: CRYSTAL: young Thai newbie - so tiny sweet and cute

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

CRYSTAL: young Thai newbie - so tiny sweet and cute

Haven’t had a punt for a quite a while but the following post on the Ginza Empire roster was too hard to resist.
    T Crystal 19yo 150cm Size 4 super cute Thai girl non-experienced.
    And so like a horny old dragon I was lured out of my lair.

LOOKS and BODY
    Crystal is pretty much as described on the website.
    She is very young and very tiny and very cute.
    I reckon she is even less than 150cm, maybe only 147cm and would weigh less than 40kg.
    Nice little set of A+ boobs that suit her tiny body, narrow slim waist, toned tummy, small hips and cute little bum.
    Still has the bush which is probably a good thing because if she shaved it off she would look totally underaged.
    Cute face with a beautiful smile, and has her hair dyed blonde just like in one of the website pics.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Website says "non-experienced" and she definitely has that inexperienced amateur feeling.
    Sweet girl, but not shy.
    She has that typical Thai girl playful nature and cheeky attitude.
    Very vibrant carefree type energy probably because of her young age.
    No routine or professionalism.
    Needs a bit of guidance but gets into a nice horny mood once you warm her up.

DFK and DATY
    Light kisses only with no real DFK.
    Loves a good licking and gets very excited, vocal and wet with DATY.
    Not a squirter but more like a running tap.

BBBJ
    Normal BBBJ skills.
    Sort of blowie you would expect from a young inexperienced newbie.

FUCKING
    Nice tight fit.
    She was soaking wet and didn’t really need lube, but used some anyway just to be totally OK.
    Horny little thing and loves to fuck in every position.
    Not the sort of girl you give a hard pounding too, but very enthusiastic and responds with intense feeling to a good fuck.

OVERALL
    Really sweet young girl with a a nice energy and feeling.
    She is a young inexperienced newbie so don’t expect top service and skills.
    Enjoyed my time with young Crystal, she is a sweetie and little heart stealer.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Haven’t had a punt for a quite a while but the following post on the Ginza Empire roster was too hard to resist.
    T Crystal 19yo 150cm Size 4 super cute Thai girl non-experienced.
    And so like a horny old dragon I was lured out of my lair.

LOOKS and BODY
    Crystal is pretty much as described on the website.
    She is very young and very tiny and very cute.
    I reckon she is even less than 150cm, maybe only 147cm and would weigh less than 40kg.
    Nice little set of A+ boobs that suit her tiny body, narrow slim waist, toned tummy, small hips and cute little bum.
    Still has the bush which is probably a good thing because if she shaved it off she would look totally underaged.
    Cute face with a beautiful smile, and has her hair dyed blonde just like in one of the website pics.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Website says non-experienced and she definitely has that inexperienced amateur feeling.
    Sweet girl, but not shy.
    She has that typical Thai girl playful nature and cheeky attitude.
    Very vibrant carefree type energy probably because of her young age.
    No routine or professionalism.
    Needs a bit of guidance but gets into a nice horny mood once you warm her up.

DFK and DATY
    Light kisses only with no real DFK.
    Loves a good licking and gets very excited, vocal and wet with DATY.
    Not a squirter but more like a running tap.

BBBJ
    Normal BBBJ skills.
    Sort of blowie you would expect from a young inexperienced newbie.

FUCKING
    Nice tight fit.
    She was soaking wet and didn’t really need lube, but used some anyway just to be totally OK.
    Horny little thing and loves to fuck in every position.
    Not the sort of girl you give a hard pounding too, but very enthusiastic and responds with intense feeling to a good fuck.

OVERALL
    Really sweet young girl with a a nice energy and feeling.
    She is a young inexperienced newbie so don’t expect top service and skills.
    Enjoyed my time with young Crystal, she is a sweetie and little heart stealer.
    Nice review

I'm waiting for toy to say she's 40+ with 5 kids.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Certainly a nice review showing the positives and negatives. Brothers will know what to expect and won’t be disappointed with their experiences vastly different from what are described in some reviews.

Her profile says she is 19 and size 4. I’m more concerned with the underage issue than a 40+ lady disguised as 19.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a Thai girl at No.5 a few months ago also called Crystal. I’m 100% convinced it’s the same girl based on this review. If it is I agree she is very cute and definitely has a barely legal look. Also service wise was similar and for that reason I never saw her again. I think shops sell her as being inexperienced but I think it’s just a way of saying her service isn’t great to be honest. If she gave great service then holy hell she would be one of my favourite WLs!! She seemed to drop off the No5 roster after not long so actually thought she packed in and decided it wasn’t the line of work for her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad to see a review of her, had checked the roster that morning where she wasn't on it, then late afternoon while bored and noticed her there, tried to book immediately but she was fully booked out, ouch. Hasn't been on since. Damn.
    Love me a short, slim, small tiddy girl.

Hey Hollow
    She is young and carefree.
    She is not the type that wants to make lots of money and work hard and long hours.
    She just turns up to work when she feels like it and needs the cash and does a short shift, only sees a few customers and that's it.
    So she always has that newbie, amateur type feel.
    She never gets experienced, or professional, or learns a routine, or learns top skills or top service.
    For me that's a good thing, but for other bros it will be a bad thing.
    Depends what you are into.

Banned
    Don’t know when she will work maybe weeks later or never again or changed to another shop like what she did before. This type of amateur WL is not catchable or maybe better described as “untraceable”. Perhaps using the punting money reserved to see her to try your luck in picking up a lady in a bar for a “one night stand” is even more certain or easier.

Rooter is lucky to be able to see this uncatchable tiny and young lady and I hope other brothers who are interested in her can catch her too in the foreseeable future.

Banned
    Seems Crystal is on the roster today on 479. Be quick to catch her for those interested

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Seems Crystal is on the roster today on 479. Be quick to catch her for those interested
    Looks like she popped in again last night from 6-10pm.
    Must have been at short notice again because she wasn't on the roster earlier in the day.
    She must drive the receptionists crazy
    She must just ring up and say "I am on my way to work now. I will start in 30 minutes"
    Funny girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Looks like she popped in again last night from 6-10pm.
    Must have been at short notice again because she wasn't on the roster earlier in the day.
    She must drive the receptionists crazy
    She must just ring up and say "I am on my way to work now. I will start in 30 minutes"
    Funny girl
    Really? Was checking all of Friday morning…must have missed it. Does it update on forum or website or both?

Like you, I’ve been patiently waiting for a girl like this. Sometimes I hit a few favourites but punting has dropped massively this last year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I couldn't find her in the list anymore. Did she move to another shop?

Like I said at the time she was never gonna hang around for long.
    I think she only did 3 or 4 shifts at Ginza.
    A free spirit and a fun girl and I am sure she will pop up at Ginza or another shop at some stage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her on the roster a couple weeks ago. Got added late at night for that night. Probably gotta keep an eye out if you want to see her

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Saw her on the roster a couple weeks ago. Got added late at night for that night. Probably gotta keep an eye out if you want to see her
    Yeah, that seems to be the way she rolls.
    She doesn't work much and she doesn't appear on the roster when it is released the night before.
    I think she rings up reception on the same day and says can I come into work now?