Thread: Fakes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fakes

Cashed in some crypto earnings so i had money to blow,
    Booked a 1hr session with this person yesturday (or so i was lead to believe) -> http://www.myoutcall.com/girl/index/la/en/id/1003
    $450/hr - Incall

Asked the operator if the photos were genuine, dude said it was or i could walk away. I thought cool, must be real.
    But nope, Was let down. The lady looked old. mid to late 30s, 3/10 for looks, had small tits.
    I felt sorry for the lady so i gave her the money and headed down to stillettos after

Just FYI.

Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder whats more insulting? Not wanting to proceed with the punt because she is not good looking, or she is so bad looking you felt sorry for her and gave her the money... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, MOC are quite well known for their fakes. I'd steer clear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always had low success when it comes to privates and outcalls. So many bait and switches, particularly with Chinese enterprises.

That's why I always go to shops and pick from the menu.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm surprised to see this agency so criticised. My experience was mostly very good, with only the occasional disappointment. But that is a risk anywhere. Management were always great to deal with.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I'm surprised to see this agency so criticised. My experience was mostly very good, with only the occasional disappointment. But that is a risk anywhere. Management were always great to deal with.
    They can do with a better name though. Seriously "my outcall" sounds as if it is brought to you by the same who brought "My Gov" and "My health record".
    Just saying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They used to be very good, many many years ago. Some of my most memorable punts were with them. Sad to see it's going downhill for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dicebok View Post
    They used to be very good, many many years ago. Some of my most memorable punts were with them. Sad to see it's going downhill for them.
    its when they changed management, they turned shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A long time ago I booked a 'Japanese' girl with them. The pics looked too good to be true, as well as inconsistent, so I reverse-searched them and BAM! The photos that were too good to be true were of some Japanese model.

I informed the shop of it, to which I got the well-known 'Those were the photos she gave us' line.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is it myoutcall the girls all fake? they use Screen shot customers review in wechat. is it fake too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    A long time ago I booked a 'Japanese' girl with them. The pics looked too good to be true, as well as inconsistent, so I reverse-searched them and BAM! The photos that were too good to be true were of some Japanese model.

I informed the shop of it, to which I got the well-known 'Those were the photos she gave us' line.
    If she gave photos to the shop, they should have known they were fake. Don't shops or agencies interview a girl before she starts or do they just let a girl start working without any checks and explanation as to what the job entails and her payments from the job?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    is it myoutcall the girls all fake? they use Screen shot customers review in wechat. is it fake too?
    I always assume those wechat screen shots are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If she gave photos to the shop, they should have known they were fake. Don't shops or agencies interview a girl before she starts or do they just let a girl start working without any checks and explanation as to what the job entails and her payments from the job?
    When they are asked if they're real, the shops say yes. Then when they get called out they say they didn't know because those were just the photos given to them lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am surprised by this thread. I have never espetienced this agency to use a fake And have gone there since Duncans time.