Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Tim would be proud of T5.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a reason its all cryptic. Please publish your drug deals online with name and dealers phone number while you're at it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Just name the name. This ain't Punter Planet where it's all cryptic shit and that's what we like about this forum.

Last time I went here I had a great time with Mulan and wanna go back but it's a long commute from the northside.
    Laws are a bit different to selling tiles, so unfortunately there is a bit of primary school cryptics going on.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you guys really think the pigs don't know what shops are offering extras? Especially in this case it's far from subtle.

They clearly ain't using their real names either, so I don't know why we feel the need to be cryptic about something that's pretty much public knowledge and rely on PMs to get details. A pig could just create a profile and get the same information so it's really just unnecessary red tape to someone wanting to punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you guys really think the pigs don't know what shops are offering extras? Especially in this case it's far from subtle.

They clearly ain't using their real names either, so I don't know why we feel the need to be cryptic about something that's pretty much public knowledge and rely on PMs to get details. A pig could just create a profile and get the same information so it's really just unnecessary red tape to someone wanting to punt.
    Well why make it any easier for them? Not to mention that most of the girls don't want their names and services offered plastered all over the internet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just name the name. This ain't Punter Planet where it's all cryptic shit and that's what we like about this forum.
    Please post here your Punter Planet user name so I know you are legit if I join that forum.

You wont mind that will you?
    Last edited by BrisbanePunter; 19-06-2021 at 09:20 PM. Reason: grammar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems that Frank is OK with girls details being splashed around a public forum, not so keen on his pseudonym's details.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We need to create a thread that details all the cons of posting names so that every time a newb comes along thinking he knows it all that we can just point him to it rather than have to go through the same story time after time after time after time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went recently and saw mini sushi as my warrior wasn't there.
    Very polite and accommodating. As I'm regular she know me but didn't try before. Start with little chat found her birthday was day before. Greeted with hug and she started cuddling. We both forgot that we have to proceed with the massage . It's more likely along with your GF. Everything went well. Surprisingly have experienced squirting first time my life. She made a massive squirt like unstoppable tap. She will be my next fav. Can't wait to see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Very polite and accommodating. As I'm regular she know me but didn't try before. Start with little chat found her birthday was day before. Greeted with hug and she started cuddling. We both forgot that we have to proceed with the massage . It's more likely along with your GF. Everything went well. Surprisingly have experienced squirting first time my life. She made a massive squirt like unstoppable tap. She will be my next fav. Can't wait to see her again.
    Prepare to be bombarded by inbox requests. Can I just ask that you don't give her name to the forum freeloaders ie people that ask names but never post reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OMG. Haven't had that before either. Lucky you, mate! T5 is a bit too far out of the way for me though.

Banned
    [QUOTE=StiffCompetition;2231914]OMG. Haven't had that before either. Lucky you, mate! T5 is a bit too far out of the way for me though. I had a jap piece squirt ages ago. It only takes technique and being good in bed with any woman for it to happen. And yes it drenched the sheets. The sigma male .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will never forget the first girl who squirted on me, wow!! An amazing experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    Will never forget the first girl who squirted on me, wow!! An amazing experience
    i made the mistake of marrying mine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    massive squirt!!!! unstoppable tap!!!! hmm.. did step on a water hose?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anything on the Yankee @ T5?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Anything on the Yankee @ T5?
    the USA state? Still awesome and tattooed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those who are regs at this shop should be able to work out who it is, there is only one and he has given the best clue to it =)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    Thanks to the positive forum contributions I was able to get feel confident myself to make an appointment at this popular joint in Woolongabba. I was not yet able to workout which girl to book from the numerous hints in the forum. I assume I was allocated the next inline when I arrived.

Easy parking on site with ample room to turn around. Feels a little more private than walking past the german sausage trucks.

Met the door by a cute asian girl, nice face, pleasant smile. Immediately shown into a spacious room, body length mirror.

Massage was good and the extras were attentive. I'll be tip toeing back.

punter
    Yes, I think tip toeing into this place is the best option!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Colour

Has anyone experienced a certain colour at this place?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast