Thread: Thai at Acqua

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai at Acqua

Hi all.

Long time lurker first time poster.

Has a recent visit to Acqua as I had heard good things about the Thai selection there. Booked with a girl named S, Thai, it’s a colour.

Friendly, fairly chatty. Massage was okay. Went for option two and honestly I’m glad I didn’t go for more (she tried to push for three pineys BS) but she didn’t have a great body or set on her.

WIR? Not for her. I’d heard the selection here was pretty solid but I’m assuming we’re not talking about this one. Nice girl, did the job but certainly not the sort of Thai ML you picture. Pretty unpleasant natural tits, bit tubby. But if you’re into that, she’s all yours boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bainbridge View Post
    Hi all.

Long time lurker first time poster.

Has a recent visit to Acqua as I had heard good things about the Thai selection there. Booked with a girl named S, Thai, it’s a colour.

Friendly, fairly chatty. Massage was okay. Went for option two and honestly I’m glad I didn’t go for more (she tried to push for three pineys BS) but she didn’t have a great body or set on her.

WIR? Not for her. I’d heard the selection here was pretty solid but I’m assuming we’re not talking about this one. Nice girl, did the job but certainly not the sort of Thai ML you picture. Pretty unpleasant natural tits, bit tubby. But if you’re into that, she’s all yours boys.
    seems to have been another changing of the guard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen the ML from Sri Lanka who is working here or the one from Taiwan?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have seen the Sri Lankan option. She also works at tic tok and another place in Rocklea. Very enthusiastic about her work and a real talker. Only knock on her is that she is not Sri Lankan, she is Indian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    Have seen the Sri Lankan option. She also works at tic tok and another place in Rocklea. Very enthusiastic about her work and a real talker. Only knock on her is that she is not Sri Lankan, she is Indian.
    Is this at Hamilton or Taringa?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Which shop at Rocklea does the Indian ML work?
    2 Douglas road Rocklea!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what happened with Mina at this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Anyone know what happened with Mina at this place?
    She sold up and I heard she is running a legit massage shop at Carindale shopping centre I think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gave this place a go the other day. Seemed a little, I dunno, bland I guess? Girl was nice enough, but the whole thing was a bit too businesslike; is that the norm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietJuan View Post
    Gave this place a go the other day. Seemed a little, I dunno, bland I guess? Girl was nice enough, but the whole thing was a bit too businesslike; is that the norm?
    Like all places to depends on the therapist.

if you were unlucky enough to get a flat chested japanese girl, then you will have had bland. if so, try with one of the thai girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post

if you were unlucky enough to get a flat chested japanese girl, then you will have had bland. if so, try with one of the thai girls.
    Yep, that was the one. Oh well, I'm always down for a little thai.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post

Is that the kind of fruit from Fuji?