Thread: Got Lucky in Forest Lake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Got Lucky in Forest Lake

Good evening fellow punters, McAnimal here. Used to punt heavily and post my reviews on the Fun in Australia forums. Hopefully this will be the first of many. Recently got divorced then moved to a quiet place in the Southwest of Brisbane. Punter radar led me to this place......The hot tea relief was worth the money but the wipe down with the warm water from a bucket was funny! Happy Punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi McA - hot tea relief had me stumped for a while. Possibly a "giggler or a dangler" ?
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what is hot tea relief lol never herad of that before but I'm pretty new to punting.....

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    There is a shop in Logan area who do hot tea ending. Basically the girl will take a swig of boiling hot tea and with it still in her mouth, will give you a blowjob.

It is actually quite an odd sensation, a bit of a twist on the ice water blowjobs. I did receive some minor burning.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey macanimal, i remember your posts from way back. jani at yeronga was good for an older bird hey!? the scene has certainly improved since then, its just in a bit of a lul at the moment as theres not much new stock coming in. plenty still around, ill make a few deposits on sat and sun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My reply refers to tea bagging which I thought our Mc A was referring to ....maybe I was wrong???? Happy to be corrected.

As for Mr HHH - apparently the shop in Logan you were referring to has moved into swigs of hot coffee too. Maybe this might be more to your liking? If in a hurry ask for an Espresso, more time, then Lungo, that's a long pulled one or my favourite Red Eye.
    Don't ask for Irish - the Whisky and sugar taste ok but the cream seems a little salty.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevendust View Post
    hey macanimal, i remember your posts from way back. jani at yeronga was good for an older bird hey!? the scene has certainly improved since then, its just in a bit of a lul at the moment as theres not much new stock coming in. plenty still around, ill make a few deposits on sat and sun.
    Kandi from Moorooka mall was my all time fave.
    Chi AKA Fire and Ice down Mermaid Beach gave the best hot tea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the moorooka mall shop still running? Man.. I havnt been there in years! Unfortunately I never got to try kandi but I had a regular there named “Anh” Vietnamese babe. She was easily one of the loviest ladies I’ve ever met and she was very beautiful too!! I was so bummed when I found out she left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    speaking of Moorooka. is he Moorooka Motel still a hooker hotel?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Is the moorooka mall shop still running? Man.. I havnt been there in years! Unfortunately I never got to try kandi but I had a regular there named “Anh” Vietnamese babe. She was easily one of the loviest ladies I’ve ever met and she was very beautiful too!! I was so bummed when I found out she left.
    Was going to check out soon at Moorooka mall.

Another all time fave's were Filos Remy and Jen down the lane. Man they were good. Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post

As for Mr HHH - apparently the shop in Logan you were referring to has moved into swigs of hot coffee too. Maybe this might be more to your liking? If in a hurry ask for an Espresso, more time, then Lungo, that's a long pulled one or my favourite Red Eye.

Don't ask for Irish - the Whisky and sugar taste ok but the cream seems a little salty.
    4FoW2
    I asked for a short black, and was played like a piccolo.

Love a good coffee pun

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where o where

Thanks McA. How do I find the Forest Lake place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ok went there, think I may had been ripped paying 2 pineapple for a bj fully clothed....guess I'm paying for being a newbie or am I just being too cheap? lol

lowrider look up lucky

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Got that.

Much appreciated Neox. On it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Grashoppers...4 magic words..... YMMV!