Thread: Jennifer of Jin Massage, Elegant and Leggy on heels. A goddess that come with bagless Hoover

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Jennifer of Jin Massage, Elegant and Leggy on heels. A goddess that come with bagless Hoover

Saw Jin Massage's wechat last week promote a new girl call Jennifer. It mention that she being a leggy lady. Oh man I am a big sucker for that so gave Vivian a call and damn She was quite book up already but lucky I still got a place after lunch.

Turn up to my booking and she was just finishing so I settle myself nicely in the sofa in room 1. 5 minutes later a tall lady emerge from the door with the tight one piece long dress and high heels!!

We flirt for quite a while with Jennifer sitting on my lap and me feeling her all over. Which is very unusual for me. Generally I get into part 1 straight so I know how good the girls massage is a adjust the session time accordingly. There is no need for that with Jennifer. She is extremely playful. We move around in the room cuddling and kissing eventually settle with me sitting on the side of the massage bed so I can see that lovely figure of her on the mirror. By now 15 minutes must have gone and Jennifer is slowly working into my body helping me undress while I help her out of that dress.

Jennifer's body is the type that I like. Good curves and not too skinny. B-C cup. I think her body proportion is close to a 4:6. It would be nice if she is a 3:7 but hay you can't have everything. After a routine clean up in the sink and have myself lay comfortable on the big massage bed with Jennifer stared to work all over me. Soon the natural hoover goes on and it was great work with little general. This whole close encounter goes on for 15 mins before I feel the need to get some protection to get into the the forbidden city of her. You don't need me to to tell you how nice that looks with a leggy lady in the mirror!! All that pre action got me so high I just couldn't hold it for too long but lucky it was not gone in 60 seconds, (may be a few minutes...).

Got ourselves clean up and Jennifer have me on my back all relaxed then start giving me a really good massage. I mean Helen and Sophie level good massage which was a surprise. Eventually this lovely encounter has to end and I just can't help myself to cuddle that lovely legs again and she actually ask me if I want to stay for another round. Well I love to but the punting budget won't allow it

It is a good session and $160 well spent. So hard to find leggy girls ATM. If yo guys have other suggestion please let me know. For now enjoy your time with Jennifer!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beautiful review
    Sound my type of lady to go lol
    When is she rostered?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she a spring chicken? Like is she closer to Crystal's age or closer to Helen's age? Also size wise?

There is meant to be a nice skinny girl called Kiki on Mondays but I haven't got round to checking her out yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate you have wechat for that place

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch4nkei View Post
    Mate you have wechat for that place
    Screenshot for their WeChat...

Screenshot_2021-06-09-12-31-53-286_com.tencent.mm.jpg

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok la... My turn next week...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Sounds like my turn as well

This shop has good attention as good facilities big room. Good area lots of restaurants and cafe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Is she a spring chicken? Like is she closer to Crystal's age or closer to Helen's age? Also size wise?

There is meant to be a nice skinny girl called Kiki on Mondays but I haven't got round to checking her out yet.
    Helen is really nice, i wrote an AR about her. Kept seeing Crystal being mentioned, never try her as I was told boney and dead fish when she was there.

Will try to head down to see Helen today but not desperate as plenty to pick for in the next few days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    Helen is really nice, i wrote an AR about her. Kept seeing Crystal being mentioned, never try her as I was told boney and dead fish when she was there.

Will try to head down to see Helen today but not desperate as plenty to pick for in the next few days.
    Crystal was anything but boney and a dead fish lol. Some lucky punter ended up marrying her according to the mamasan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crystal was anything but boney and a dead fish lol. Some lucky punter ended up marrying her according to the mamasan.
    I think she was married already when she first stared. My first session with her was ok but then got lazy after that.

Vivian seems to making changes to the girls lately, new girl Niko was promoted yesterday, anyone tried?

BTW Jennifer services was really good but I do wonder how she compare to Mimi as I never had the opportunity to try Mimi, she seem always booked up.

Lol crystal so so so hot but I just got the standard sex @ 150 extra. I still have her WeChat n tried to ask for sex n got ignored or banned I hope she didn't marry well so she can work again LoL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Waited until today for my first freedom punt. Jennifer just as good as before. I really wouldn't compare her with Crystal. Apple and Orange....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading the above review I had to give Jennifer a try today as I was really in need of a GFE experience but unfortunately was quite disappointed.

First time at DHM for me and paid fees upfront including for happy ending. Waited a while for Jennifer to come in and started with massage. Nothing to write home about for sure but good overall technique. At the the 30 min mark starts with very lackluster TT and then asked to flip. She disrobed to reveal a nice body as described above and she was trying to be sensual with her hands but she just kept talking so casually which killed the mood. Asked for kissing to which she said no to and I don't force anyone to do anything they don't like so I obliged and she was telling me to be careful these days with cases on the rise. She got me to finish which I guess was good and then we talked so much after as she massaged my legs.

Could have been a busy or off day for her but not sure I'll be back. My go to is usually Jessie at MAC but it's so far to go all the way to the city just for that and I do like a girl who doesn't mind to go straight to part 2 but they seem to be a rare find