Saw Jin Massage's wechat last week promote a new girl call Jennifer. It mention that she being a leggy lady. Oh man I am a big sucker for that so gave Vivian a call and damn She was quite book up already but lucky I still got a place after lunch.

Turn up to my booking and she was just finishing so I settle myself nicely in the sofa in room 1. 5 minutes later a tall lady emerge from the door with the tight one piece long dress and high heels!!

We flirt for quite a while with Jennifer sitting on my lap and me feeling her all over. Which is very unusual for me. Generally I get into part 1 straight so I know how good the girls massage is a adjust the session time accordingly. There is no need for that with Jennifer. She is extremely playful. We move around in the room cuddling and kissing eventually settle with me sitting on the side of the massage bed so I can see that lovely figure of her on the mirror. By now 15 minutes must have gone and Jennifer is slowly working into my body helping me undress while I help her out of that dress.

Jennifer's body is the type that I like. Good curves and not too skinny. B-C cup. I think her body proportion is close to a 4:6. It would be nice if she is a 3:7 but hay you can't have everything. After a routine clean up in the sink and have myself lay comfortable on the big massage bed with Jennifer stared to work all over me. Soon the natural hoover goes on and it was great work with little general. This whole close encounter goes on for 15 mins before I feel the need to get some protection to get into the the forbidden city of her. You don't need me to to tell you how nice that looks with a leggy lady in the mirror!! All that pre action got me so high I just couldn't hold it for too long but lucky it was not gone in 60 seconds, (may be a few minutes...).

Got ourselves clean up and Jennifer have me on my back all relaxed then start giving me a really good massage. I mean Helen and Sophie level good massage which was a surprise. Eventually this lovely encounter has to end and I just can't help myself to cuddle that lovely legs again and she actually ask me if I want to stay for another round. Well I love to but the punting budget won't allow it

It is a good session and $160 well spent. So hard to find leggy girls ATM. If yo guys have other suggestion please let me know. For now enjoy your time with Jennifer!!