Coco (the Mamasan) and Sarah at 485 - TITTYFEST

Person's Name : Coco (the Mamasan) and Sarah

Establishment : 485 Leichhardt

Date of Visit : 9/6/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 485 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt

Phone : 9560 0096

Hours of Business : 24/7?

Rates : $150/hr each

Size/shape : Both girls chubby and fully shaved. Coco - big natural tits. Sarah - even bigger natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both Taiwanese

Services Provided : Both - BBBJ and face-sitting. Sarah - cowgirl.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good fun

My experience/comments : I’d read an AR of Sarah on another forum and there was the suggestion of a double with Coco and that got me thinking….

I called Coco yesterday to book the double and I warmed myself up beforehand by watching my entire collection of Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion videos.

The door was opened by a girl called Lisa (who also had a promising rack) and I was taken to Coco who took my money and told me to go up to Room 2. I showered before Coco joined me.

Coco is not a PYT but she has a fine pair of tits and is always cheerful and friendly.

She said Sarah would join us soon and she stood in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed. We had some light kissing while Coco stroked my cock and I warmed my hands on her tits. She then knelt down and started sucking me.

Sarah then knocked and entered. She has quite a pretty face and was, at first, wearing glasses. She stripped and quickly ducked into the shower.

Sarah is quite chubby but she too has large tits and her English is very good.

I lay on the bed and Coco continued her excellent BBBJ (with lube) – no teeth, lovely soft lips, no interruptions and good hand-action.

Sarah was kneeling beside me so I played with her tits while she told me that she was from Kaohsiung in the south of Taiwan. I pointed out that Coco was also from Kaohsiung (I’d checked my notes from when I saw Coco two years ago) but that seemed to be news to both girls (Sarah is new at the shop).

I then got Sarah to blow me and Coco sat on my face.

There was plenty of wiping down between switches throughout the session and there was no girl-girl action. (I didn’t ask for it as I sensed it wasn’t an option in view of the regular wiping.)

Sarah’s BBBJ is also very good and similar to Coco’s and Coco immediately went off as I licked her and played with her tits.

Coco soon came and pulled away for a breather before I got them to swap so Coco could blow me again and Sarah sat on my face.

Sarah also seemed to enjoy sitting on my face and when she pulled away she said she’d cum.

I asked for some more BJ from Sarah while Coco sat on my face again for some more of the same.

After a while Sarah clearly decided she wanted to fuck and she dressed me and climbed aboard for some cowgirl.

In other sessions I might have said “Not yet” to Sarah but Coco was sitting on my face so I didn’t have a chance to do so.

Sarah’s Asian-style cowgirl was very good and before long Coco was cumming again, with continuous “Oh My God” and “Fuck”, and I just couldn’t hold back and I squirted.

I’d intentionally had a punt yesterday to try to make sure I’d last longer but I was just too worked up by the tits and the BJs so my plans of fucking Coco and cumming in her mouth were blown away. (Never mind – I did both those things when I last saw her.)

After the tidy up both girls gave me a massage while we had a chat.

If I understood correctly, Coco said she still jointly owns 24 Caringbah with Tina and she said she had a 22yo Aussie girl starting soon on Thursdays and Saturdays at 485 (still $150 but CBJ only). Apparently this girl is also quite chubby but has large tits.

Sarah said she only works at 485 on Wednesdays and studies and has a non-WL job other days.

Time was up and I made my way down the horribly steep stairs and out the back door.

It was a fun session but I was disappointed in my own performance in that I came earlier than I usually do.

Don’t get me wrong – Coco’s and Sarah’s tits are not like those of La Minaj etc. They are more natural, shall we say, but still delightful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, damm. Do they have a roster or wechat? Would love to arrange an appt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Nice review, damm. Do they have a roster or wechat? Would love to arrange an appt
    I don't know whether they use wechat but Coco will readily tell you who is working which days (and she is there most days).

Coco is well worth seeing by herself, provided you are not looking for a PYT. Her service is excellent.

Fred

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sarah tho

Hey Fred,
    Nice review!
    Is Sarah tall and does she have a nice butt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Hey Fred,
    Nice review!
    Is Sarah tall and does she have a nice butt?
    Can't remember whether Sarah is particularly tall (she's definitely not short).

As for her butt, you'd describe it as nice if you like large ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thx chief!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Can't remember whether Sarah is particularly tall (she's definitely not short).

As for her butt, you'd describe it as nice if you like large ones.
    Will check her out!
    Thanks Fred!