Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Wechat ID: dragontendon69

Address: Level 1 64 belmore road Randwick

Phone : 0451877397

Hours of Business : 10am till 8pm

Rates : $80 45 mins includes NHJ $40 strap on extra

Size/shape : B Cup 45 kg nice arse. Fit

Nationality or Ethnicity : Laos

Services Provided : Full body oil massage, prostate massage, NHJ, Strap on.

Value for money/recommend? : yes Def

My experience/comments :

I messaged Tiffany asking her anout Siri what days she worked as It was Siri’s look in her photos that caught my breath. I loved the look of her hair and her sexy small body. I made the booking for 45 mins.

I arrived early to use the shower as I had been working that day. The receptionist showed me to the shower and after that directed me
    To a room. It was nice and warm. Within 5 mins Siri appeared and wow very sexy indeed. I confirmed 45 mins money was exchanged and she said she woukd be back in a few mins.

I got ready put on my music turned down the music that was playing. Got naked and layed on the table ready.

In she walked I got up we went tbru how I would like the session to g. I like the girls to wear the strap on for the massage so there is no stopping when it gets to the strap on part. she smiled and said no problems.

Part 1:

Her massage was very good I wnkoyed it very much. Sensual but very good for sore muscles ans back.

Part 2:

I said That I liked to be on my knees for prostate massage and Siri said “ ok thats fine” she put on the latex gloves and applyed the lube that I had brought. Slowly teasing my arse I relaxed and let her fingers slide in. She quickly found my prostate and started massaging it felt amazing. And looking at her veey right sexy body aas amazing.

After about 10 mins I asked if we could use the strap on. Siri was very skillful she applied my lube to the strap on and some more to my arse. After around 15 mins I exploded and the rush was amazing.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel and then there was enough time for a inner thigh nice head and neck massage.

Once time was up she cleaned me off and We chatted as I got dressed and got ready I will def be coming back for more sessions with the sexy as lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Siri is a keeper mate. Glad you enjoyed. Here’s my review: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-around-a-cock

Shop Owner
    Thanks Straponlover good review,looking for see you soon

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Siri working today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and strap on and fisting& services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Siri roster tomorrow,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and strap on and fisting& services