Phone : (02 )9567 9900/0450231963 wechat: find-23you

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : standard - $100 half hour

Size/shape : Size 7-8?, B cup , clean shaved, slim body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided This Session :CBJ Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : yep

My experience/comments :

I've been to this shop a few times, however, haven't been in a while since i was fed up with fake photos on their wechat.

Anyways, noticed they had a few new girls on Wechat and claiming they were young and model body. Trace was advised as "star face,, model body, dancer, likes to party and good service. and Fanny was advertised as "new girl, 20yo, part time". I knew the photos were too good to be true, but i was horny and was hoping maybe the photos were real lol. I messaged the shop to ask what time Trace and Fanny finishes and was told 10pm. I rocked up at 7:15pm and asked if Fanny or Trace was available. Told Trace is available and I was introduced to Trace. The photos are definitely not her, however, she was still a good looking girl. Nice slim body, longish black hair and she was wear demin shorts and white top. I opted for 30min standard service. FYI you can paid $130 30min for BBBJ and DATY.

Into the room and we had a quick chat. Her English was not very good and i could barely understand what she was saying. She kept saying "understand" alot so I just kept smiling and nodding. I did gather she's only been in Australia for a few weeks and she mentioned something about covid. Quick shower and onto the bed. She removed her clothes. Nice body, shaved pussy, nice booty and B cups. She gave me the standard catbath and CBJ. At the same time i was feeling her booty - which was quite firm. She said she did yoga.

I didn't see her applying any lube - she hops on top for some cowgirl, then i switched to missionary and finished off in doggy. The weird part is while i'm pounding her in doggy she was constantly talking - i had absolutely no idea what she was saying. The only words i could make out was "understand", which was every second or third word.

I hopped in the shower and got outta there. On the way out bumped into another girl and I made eye contact with the mamasan and said "where's Fanny" and mamasan pointed out to the girl i bumped into. I can confirm the photos of Fanny on wechat are 100% fake and she is not 20yo. She is probably still worth a try. Tits look quite big and natural.

Overall Trace is worth the punt if you want a quick bang with a nice friendly slim girl for $100.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing the review mate