Establishment : Diva Body Tone

Date of Visit : 03.09.2020
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 8pm
    $110 for 45mins (plus $10 for using card)

Size/shape : 155cm, Size 6, Beautiful Face, Fit Figure, nice rack not massive not flat
    Nationality: Thai good
    Services Provided : Thai massage, B2B Sensual Massage, NHJ
    Value for money/recommend: Yes, bubbly personality, great bod and great stress relief

My experience/comments :

After being so busy at work and in life in general thought i would give myself a treat. Went to MAC to try Sandy for the 1st time but upon arrival they were fully booked as that shop attracts a lot of attentuon and for good reason. Looked around for otheroptions and the diva roster didnt have anyone that had reviews here but i thought fuck it ive only been there once and was happy i doubt they will dissappoint and i was certainly right. Called to make a booking and was recommended Tanya. Upon arrival i wastild i can only get 45 mins as she has another booking, no problem at all ill take what i can get. Paid my dues and off to shower.

I know its been doneto death but it hasto be said again that this place presents very nicely. Great room super clean and mirrors everywhere. Just as i finished a thorough shower in walks Tanya ina tight black dress so short it doesnt even cover her panties! Having not seen pics or reviews i was grinning from ear to ear when i saw her with that tight fit bod. She prepared the table as we went through general chit chat and i proceeded to lay down for part 1. I was hard already just thinking about going. Havent been with a thai girl in a while but was easy to get used to the accent and massage technique again. Tanyas massage skills are on point a bit too hard at times and she eases the pressure when she senses a tingle and knows just what to do hitting all the right areas. Got knots out in places i didnt know existed! Great work and paying attention to the areas i asked for. Working an office job the tension really hits you from time to time so this is just what i needed.

Working down to the legs she started the tickle tackle for part 1.5. Technique was somewhat different from what ive had before and she is not afraid to get into every crevice nor shy away from my package it was awesome! I was squirming like a fish out of water. After a few minutes of this she slipped out of her dress and got on top of me for back bodyslide which was pure awesome as she licked and blew in my ear. Few minutes after that asked to flip. Didnt bother asking for extras just let her take charge which is what i generally do anyway. First she literally was breast feeding me without even asking. Havent had this too much before but i was awesome and she seemed to like it so kept going. Started sliding all over me and the started to oil up the little fella and she rotated around a few different positions before finishing me off and getting every last drop.

Finished with an excellent thai massage as i sat up on the table and she was crouched over me thought she would snap me in half or rip my head off! Shower hug and out the door and all in all a happy man

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by diva43 View Post
    Tanya, NEW Beautiful Thailand Girl, Age 25, 160cm, Size 6, 34C Cup, Slim and Fit Body! Sexy Exotic Face and Professional Massage Skill!

She is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the relaxation!

Any good WL with tattoos?

Banned
    Tanya is not in her early twenties but she is attractive, talkative and gives you a great massage with body to body massage and her tight sexy body. Surprised she didn't offer you any extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good AR
    Smoking hot body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are the pictures accurate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to admit, loving the pics... been meaning to get there. Will let you boys know next time.

Shop Owner
    Tanya, NEW Beautiful Thailand Girl, Age 25, 160cm, Size 6, 34C Cup, Slim and Fit Body! Sexy Exotic Face and Professional Massage Skill!

She is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the relaxation!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Tanya is in today roster. Please come and Book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Tanya is working today until 8pm. Please come and Book Now to enjoy the good service!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Contacted Diva yesterday to book Tanya for this morning …

Turned up on time
    Told by the manager that he will ‘check with Tanya’ … I’m thinking, why, you accepted my booking a day ago …

Waited 15 mins …
    Then told by manager that Tanya is not there yet and won’t arrive for another 15 to 20 mins, would I try another girl?
    I said I’ll wait
    Manager then said he’ll just confirm when she’ll arrive …

Waited another 15 mins …
    Then told by the manager that he can’t confirm when she’s arriving and she may not come at all

So I walk … he gave a token ‘sorry’, but the tone of his voice really said ‘I couldn’t care less’

Then I see that they’re bumping this thread, the diva reviews thread and the diva roster thread saying she’s working today … at the same time I was there …