Thread: T Jayla - nice bum

Junior Member(有D料到)

T Jayla - nice bum

Person's Name: Jayla

Establishment: 479 Elizabeth St

Date of Visit: May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 260

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: bbbj, lfk, cowgirl, mish, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Average

About: (YMMV)

The place - Room upstairs, nice standard room like the others

The girl - Young and beautiful. Very good English. Petite with enhanced boobs, smooth skin with curves. Very nice ass, nice to touch and nice shape.

Main event - I entered the room first, waited for Jayla to come in before heading into shower. We went into the shower together, nice bbbj in the shower. Her BBBJ was good, and she looks nice when she looks up at you.

Jumped onto the bed after shower. More BBBJ, it was quite good. My favorite pos with Jayla is doggy. Her bum is really nicely shaped, soft and bouncy. Highly recommended position with Jayla.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, average would be my assessment too.
    An ok fuck who can take a pounding but baulked at 2nd round in a 1 hr booking!
    As OP said she has an enticing, shapely ass which makes doggy the way to go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My session with her was ok, one visit for the experience is enough.

She gives really good BJ in the shower with quite a bit of suction. She wouldn't let me pull out and sucked me back into her mouth.

She's got a nice pussy and soft shapely bum and banging her in doggy was a treat, she sticks her ass out and takes the whole length for a pounding. Her after sex massage is pretty good too.

Now the negatives are:

Her face is average, not a looker at all but not ugly.

Rock hard enhanced tits, I don't mind boob jobs and definitely prefer natural but when they are rock hard it's a turn off.

Right after cleaning me up she leaves the room to grab her phone and comes back onto the bed and starts ordering food with about 20mins left on the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last week I had only my second FS punt in the past five years (and my first punt of any description since Covid lockdown of last year). It was also my first time going to either Ginza.

I walked in and was offered the choice of Jayla ($270) or C Mimi ($260) - chose Jayla as was advised her English is better - it was excellent. I thought the price was very high though.

I had to wait ages in the room for Jayla, although she seemed conscious of that when she eventually arrived as she asked about it - I said I hadn’t been waiting long(!) My impression of Jayla is that she has a reasonably nice body (the ass is the highlight), with an OK face. I am not really a fan of her dyed hair or tatts.

She wasn’t really much of a conversationalist - most talking was done in the shower at the start. Nice bbbj in the shower and then onto the bed. A few pussy slides (very nice, would have liked that a lot more)and then some more great bbbj. A little bit of light kissing then she went to grab a dom. I asked for some 69 instead, to which she obliged. That was really nice too. Then we had some more kissing, much deeper this time, which was great. One other thing that I wasn’t really a fan of were her very hard boobs - at one stage during bbbj I thought I was resting my leg against her upper arm, but when I looked down it was her tit - not soft at all!

Eventually she got on top and rode me for a while, which I enjoyed, but it all went downhill when we switched to mish. All of a sudden it just wasn’t happening for me and I started getting softer. I asked to switch to doggy in the hope that looking at that nice ass would help, but it didn’t. Oh dear. Eventually she got a lot of lube and tried hand-jobbing me, but that didn’t work either. In the end, I got up and went to the shower, washed off the lube and got her to bbbj me again. Still nothing after a lot of effort on her part, more HJ didn’t work either and I ended up wanking myself off while FIVing her. This was after 40 minutes.

Soon as I came she shot off to the shower and that seemed to be the end of the booking, as she put her clothes back on. I was heading out the door as the warning buzzer rang.

So, ultimately it was a disappointing punt. Full marks to Jayla for her efforts but she just wasn’t doing it for me. Although I won’t be seeing her again, I imagine that she would be great for many other punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All you can ask is that she tried her best ...