Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F how do you tell if a wl is shemale?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is the best thread we have had in months!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Happens to a lot of guys
    As long as you thought you were fucking a girl you are not gay, and you have ticked a trannie off the bucket list, so it's a win win for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry Beta but I think this makes you a gay homosexual

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Happens to a lot of guys
    As long as you thought you were fucking a girl you are not gay, and you have ticked a trannie off the bucket list, so it's a win win for you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    M o t h e r f u c k e r
    Brooo u just fcked some one daddy

Did you anal him ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Shemales aren't gay...the guys that fuck them are
    So I saw this review / ad from some place saying X is hot n blah blah. So I booked blind n tried her today. There's a few thing that's a bit strange but I punted for so many years so it's like meh. Anyway mid fuck I paused suddenly n can't shake the feeling she's shemale n I finished the session abruptly. So right now I'm pretty messed up n not really sure what happened. Shop have to disclose if a wl is shemale right? Can any bro pm me any well known shemale in a city shop to put me at ease? Lol thanks. So fucking upset right now.
    @beta101 you just skipped alpha and jumped to Gay-ma lol

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Brooo u just fcked some one daddy

Did you anal him ?
    He might pay him instead.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Happens to a lot of guys
    He's right. If you didn't know it doesn't count.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rooter is right. You're not gay. It's not like all of a sudden you're in love with men right? Can still get it up with a hot lady right?

You don't walk past a ripped stud and get a boner right? Then you're all good.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Rooter is right. You're not gay. It's not like all of a sudden you're in love with men right? Can still get it up with a hot lady right?

You don't walk past a ripped stud and get a boner right? Then you're all good.
    Idk… maybe this is the start of OP’s transition to gayhood:

Step1: fuck a post op ladyboy
    Step 2: discover that you actually liked it
    Step3: become gay curious
    Step4: fuck a feminine looking dude you meet in a gay bar
    Step 5: Regular at the Mardi gras

Slippery slop bros…..

Hahaha funny guys. I'm not concerned about gay or not. It's the fact I paid $$$ to fuck a girl but I believe I got a dude. N now I feel I got reverse sexual assaulted :V

To give U guys more background. I saw a review n some comments by a poster I highly respected. So I booked her based on that guy's comment. The first warning sign is this person isn't even rostered but U can book her. Its like a hidden menu item . F***ing big warning sigh there. Then in the room I noticed little things like:

- male like face
    - flat chest
    - very deep voice
    - not feminine in manners at all
    - armpit hair
    - strange bj

- I didn't touch or play pussy for whatever reason
    - once I started my suspicion. I just quickly left
    - I have not talked to the shop since

I don't want to forget this. I want some confirmation if I fucked guy or not. How do I proceed with this? Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go back and try again and check out her folds

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hahaha funny guys. I'm not concerned about gay or not. It's the fact I paid $$$ to fuck a girl but I believe I got a dude. N now I feel I got reverse sexual assaulted :V

To give U guys more background. I saw a review n some comments by a poster I highly respected. So I booked her based on that guy's comment. The first warning sign is this person isn't even rostered but U can book her. Its like a hidden menu item . F***ing big warning sigh there. Then in the room I noticed little things like:

- male like face
    - flat chest
    - very deep voice
    - armpit hair
    - strange bj

I don't want to forget this. I want some confirmation if I fucked guy or not. How do I proceed with this? Thanks
    Name names mate? who is the tranny fucker?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dimming lights and too much make-up being applied constantly. Shops should disclose but some don't. They should but that's life. My little bro always knows even if my head doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol just because he might have accidently banged a tranny, it doesn't make him gay. If he likes cock then he's gay. You can accidently bang a tranny and not like cock. TF is wrong with some of you people.

Thanks for all the inputs. I am actually really surprised with the reactions here. people just accept this as the norm in this industry??? Lol come on guys this is outrageous n could happen to U as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s been the norm for a long time, Beta. While some post-ops are quite obvious, there are others that are not. The shops would not always know. At least your experience was better than a friend on mine who picked up a girl on Jalan P Ramlee in KL. The “girl” had a bigger dick than he did!

Banned

- male like face
    - flat chest
    - very deep voice
    - armpit hair
    - strange bj

Why Don’t you want to let it go ?

And if so

Why Won’t you talk to the shop ?

More so, if your real issue as you Claim is… I paid money to fuck…

The above, as is a lot of the other underlying thought put forward in comments in this thread reflective of the discomfort, misunderstanding and misuse of words transgender/transsexual. Even if in jest, and at your expense, as it appears judging by responses offered.

You have more than 50 posts … so cannot explain the post as that.

You are a self proclaimed Puntman about town, so seasoned well travelled.

What are you going to claim back ? It doesn’t appear to be a refund.

From everything I understand you had sex with a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    The above, as is a lot of the other underlying thought put forward in comments in this thread reflective of the discomfort, misunderstanding and misuse of words transgender/transsexual. Even if in jest, and at your expense, as it appears judging by responses offered.

From everything I understand you had sex with a woman.
    If you think people can argue themselves into having sex with a someone who was formerly a bloke in the interests of social inclusion, I suggest you put your hand up first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    If you think people can argue themselves into having sex with a someone who was formerly a bloke in the interests of social inclusion, I suggest you put your hand up first.
    Beyond you struggling to achieve inclusion through 50 meaningless posts ..

I’m actually struggling to understand what you are aiming for..

However out of interest Are you a recent achiever of a cert 4 in marketing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Beyond you struggling to achieve inclusion through 50 meaningless posts ..

I’m actually struggling to understand what you are aiming for..

However out of interest Are you a recent achiever of a cert 4 in marketing?
    The way you choose to phrase your responses is just so annoying and unnecessary. E.g. even if someone was chasing 50 posts, who says they're "struggling"? Who says they want to "achieve inclusion" when they may just want access to other content?

You're trying to sound smart by throwing random words and phrasing things in ways normal people don't speak. Annoying af.

Anyways, get off your high horse. Stop trying to stand on some sort of higher moral ground here. Everyone man on this forum (including yourself) has either paid or sex, wants to pay for sex, or interested in paying for sex. Might aswell throw any sense of righteousness and moral out the bloody door. End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast