Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F how do you tell if a wl is shemale?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the past I've encountered a few post op ladyboys in brothels in Sydney, I won't name the places but many of you have probably frequented these establishments... Personally I knew during the introductions but it didn't stop me picking them and having an amazing time...

Banned
    [QUOTE=Chgeede;2224387]The way you choose to phrase your responses is just so annoying and unnecessary. E.g. even if someone was chasing 50 posts, who says they're "struggling"? Who says they want to "achieve inclusion" when they may just want access to other content?

You're trying to sound smart by throwing random words and phrasing things in ways normal people don't speak. Annoying af.

Anyways, get off your high horse. Stop trying to stand on some sort of higher moral ground here. Everyone man on this forum (including yourself) has either paid or sex, wants to pay for sex, or interested in paying for sex. Might aswell throw any sense of righteousness and moral out the bloody door. End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.[/QUOTE)

happy you felt included in this discussion, to the extent you felt compelled to comment and increase your post count .

Do you play the trumpet or the trombone?

Personally , nothing about righteousness,

though the use of that word by yourself is more about you, that and you wanting to discuss morality and paid sex . Phrased by you in a manner suggesting there’s something bad and wrong and that people, who accept money for adult services and their client are somehow inherently ……….?

are you saying that you cannot have integrity, be respectful have good thought, cause you might pay for sex and you may contribute to the discussion on this forum about sex and related issues?

How about this bro, what does paid for sex… have to do with identity and gender? beyond it’ reflecting the concerns, latency prejudice misinformation And interest, blah blah blah add everybody including myself, if that makes you happy

WTF there’s that word inclusion again

Apologies for bad grammar and sentence structure or loosely formed ideas, all done using voice to text

gonna hand back your soapy sudsy Nuru fuk box in a moment…. don’t trying to get 50 posts to access the secret boys club content , mark you as wanting inclusion??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    The way you choose to phrase your responses is just so annoying and unnecessary. E.g. even if someone was chasing 50 posts, who says they're "struggling"? Who says they want to "achieve inclusion" when they may just want access to other content?

You're trying to sound smart by throwing random words and phrasing things in ways normal people don't speak. Annoying af.

Anyways, get off your high horse. Stop trying to stand on some sort of higher moral ground here. Everyone man on this forum (including yourself) has either paid or sex, wants to pay for sex, or interested in paying for sex. Might aswell throw any sense of righteousness and moral out the bloody door. End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.

sorry I didn’t read your post first time round Fully, because your pommel was blocking my view..

Not trying to convince the OP of anything, in particular what you are trying to suggest… cannot change how a person considers thrmselves , Insecurity etc

Show a bit of critical thought and reading skills and look at the guys post. He has no fucking idea if the person he’s referring to is anything but a woman. It’s all speculation, Tingly feelings and based on A. stupid fucking comment about a strange BJ…

It’s about as poorly generalised as your commentary

Think about this… If I got offended by your comments about me ( I don’t ), So I choose to call you a cunt does that make you one ? hardly think so

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    In the past I've encountered a few post op ladyboys in brothels in Sydney, I won't name the places but many of you have probably frequented these establishments... Personally I knew during the introductions but it didn't stop me picking them and having an amazing time...
    There were heaps around the Surry Hills brothels 20 years ago, something has happened to Visa restrictions as 20 years ago there were so many Thai girls working in brothels all over Sydney and private situations as well, I'm personally sick of seeing all the Chinese girls in the shop line ups these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    sorry I didn’t read your post first time round Fully, because your pommel was blocking my view..

Not trying to convince the OP of anything, in particular what you are trying to suggest… cannot change how a person considers thrmselves , Insecurity etc

Show a bit of critical thought and reading skills and look at the guys post. He has no fucking idea if the person he’s referring to is anything but a woman. It’s all speculation, Tingly feelings and based on A. stupid fucking comment about a strange BJ…

It’s about as poorly generalised as your commentary

Think about this… If I got offended by your comments about me ( I don’t ), So I choose to call you a cunt does that make you one ? hardly think so
    Your comments are so poorly structured that I'm having a hard time deciphering them. So excuse my response as I try best to respond to your gibberish.

I couldn't give 2 shits about any sort of "inclusion" to any other parts of the forum. I am well of the understanding its just a ploy to get people to contribute to the forums for what I understand to be a forum subsection that has RnT reviews. I'm happy to contribute where I feel I can. You'll also notice my comments are very different to those just chasing post counts, but not like a give a shit what you think.

Paying for sex is generally considered an act that is morally and ethically compromised. If you feel otherwise, please feel free to disclose your identity. I'm sure you march right into brothels with your head held high. Please.

"Critical thought and reading skill"? Can you read? If all you got from his posts were "tingly feelings" and a "strange BJ", when he's listed out six other reasons (bj being right at the bottom of that list) then you probably need to learn how to read. His posts express his opinion and concern, and seeks advice. To which you reply a whole bunch of random useless points.

Hypothetically speaking, if a person who can't read properly tells me to show "reading skill", decides to call me a cunt because he's butthurt that I've called him out for his stupid reply... well then, I wouldn't really care would I? Yep, hardly would. So irrelevant is the point whether I am or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Thanks riff. Voice n face is the give away for me.
    Obviously post op lol I'm a shit person but even I know that kmuch. Omgg I think I will quit this forever now. May be just one more to cancel the gay stuff. Pm me if U want to know who I tried. PSA really.
    Just tell us where and who it was. This forum is intended for that reason. To share that type of info. Not sure why you think it needs to be a secret.

Banned
    Your comments are so poorly structured that I'm having a hard time deciphering them. So excuse my response as I try best to respond to your gibberish.

I couldn't give 2 shits about any sort of "inclusion" to any other parts of the forum. I am well of the understanding its just a ploy to get people to contribute to the forums for what I understand to be a forum subsection that has RnT reviews. I'm happy to contribute where I feel I can. You'll also notice my comments are very different to those just chasing post counts, but not like a give a shit what you think.

Paying for sex is generally considered an act that is morally and ethically compromised. If you feel otherwise, please feel free to disclose your identity. I'm sure you march right into brothels with your head held high. Please.

"Critical thought and reading skill"? Can you read? If all you got from his posts were "tingly feelings" and a "strange BJ", when he's listed out six other reasons (bj being right at the bottom of that list) then you probably need to learn how to read. His posts express his opinion and concern, and seeks advice. To which you reply a whole bunch of random useless points.

Hypothetically speaking, if a person who can't read properly tells me to show "reading skill", decides to call me a cunt because he's butthurt that I've called him out for his stupid reply... well then, I wouldn't really care would I? Yep, hardly would. So irrelevant is the point whether I am or not.
    I just noted by the time of your response, school must just be out . Student or teacher ?

for such an hombre Aren’t you pained to explain yourself, though in doing it’s clear your use of the comma is superior.

This issue of inclusion however , that sees you all riled n ruffled, has me in a mild state of mirth. as ‘‘twas not i, my dear post count pimpernel, that first ever uttered. but please carry on.

I do like the word butt hurt . Just now trying to remember which, Film might you have been referencing.

Mr morally compromised . It must be hard for you at times . but you can learn to show yourself and others a little more kindness and heart . Maybe then you’ll learn to walk with your head high and able to make eye contact.

However Your flippant and improper use of the word tranny in an early post sadly only confirmed

44 more..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I just noted by the time of your response, school must just be out . Student or teacher ?

for such an hombre Aren’t you pained to explain yourself, though in doing it’s clear your use of the comma is superior.

This issue of inclusion however , that sees you all riled n ruffled, has me in a mild state of mirth. as ‘‘twas not i, my dear post count pimpernel, that first ever uttered. but please carry on.

I do like the word butt hurt . Just now trying to remember which, Film might you have been referencing.

Mr morally compromised . It must be hard for you at times . but you can learn to show yourself and others a little more kindness and heart . Maybe then you’ll learn to walk with your head high and able to make eye contact.

However Your flippant and improper use of the word tranny in an early post sadly only confirmed

44 more..
    Seriously... have I upset you that much that you had to dedicate that whole response to trying to attack me personally? LMAO

Sorry? I meant transexual/trans. I was unaware that tranny is a derogatory term. I apologise that I'm not up to date with the LGBTQ lingo, thank you for enlightening me on your LGBTQ knowledge and prowess. Is your brother or dad a ladyboy or something? You seem to be taking an invested interest to the topic of transsexuals.

Banned
    Just tell us where and who it was. This forum is intended for that reason. To share that type of info. Not sure why you think it needs to be a secret.

https://youtu.be/4f6wzGpFKUQ

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yawnnn fucking shuddup already both of you. Your bitching is taking up forum space.

Banned
    It's more entertaining than anything else on this boring thread.........

End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.
    Yes Chdeede thank you. I feel like the middle guy in this photo after this experience. Actually a lot worse too :'(

https://assets.change.org/photos/6/e...x450-noPad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I'm all ok with ladyboys but should come with a disclaimer for people with no observation skills like me. LoL 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    It’s been the norm for a long time, Beta. While some post-ops are quite obvious, there are others that are not. The shops would not always know. At least your experience was better than a friend on mine who picked up a girl on Jalan P Ramlee in KL. The “girl” had a bigger dick than he did!
    LoL at least he 150% know for sure n can back out on the spot lol

For me the not 150% sure part is killing me. But I also don't want to 150% confirm this cause that will led to something else. Goldfishman is very astute. guys do follow that kinda of thinking process holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    If you think people can argue themselves into having sex with a someone who was formerly a bloke in the interests of social inclusion, I suggest you put your hand up first.
    Yes I didn't ask to have sex with shemale. N I don't give a shit what people think I just feel unfair. Life is unfair already but this is needlessly unfair n very much preventable.

Banned
    I'm all ok with ladyboys but should come with a disclaimer for people with no observation skills like me. LoL ��

tawdry… I should have got chickadee or whatever the sallow faced teste roidman is
    Called to have posed the Q ..if I think you are .. does it make it so

Wtf has ladyboys and words like shemale have anything to do with anything other than your weird sense of ‘unfairness’/insecurity and shit talk.

What’s avoidable … is dicks. And if anything the only dick you encountered on that fated day was yourself.

Banal

Be a grown up thoughtful fuka, if life is so unfair then speak to the people
    Who have actually seen this woman and or the shop .

Better yet, worry about what she spent her money on after you fukd her… check out the thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mascot 413 usually has a few ladyboys on from what I've heard (never been myself as the place looks a dump). Was at 10 Marsh in Granville/Clyde once and the girl I saw there warned me there were a few ladyboys on the roster lol. I did check that she was a she.

As far as the city FS shops go such as Ginza/Empire, 359, Kyoto/57, 5* I haven't heard of a ladyboy being on their roster before.

Lol thank you jzchan!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I saw this review / ad from some place saying X is hot n blah blah. So I booked blind n tried her today. There's a few thing that's a bit strange but I punted for so many years so it's like meh. Anyway mid fuck I paused suddenly n can't shake the feeling she's shemale n I finished the session abruptly. So right now I'm pretty messed up n not really sure what happened. Shop have to disclose if a wl is shemale right? Can any bro pm me any well known shemale in a city shop to put me at ease? Lol thanks. So fucking upset right now.
    I really cant understand this ??

The normal definition of a "Shemale" is a transgender who has transitioned but still has original genitals.

Thus a "Shemale" has a dick. So how could you miss it ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All I can is don't knock it until you have tried it..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast