Thread: F how do you tell if a wl is shemale?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    If you think people can argue themselves into having sex with a someone who was formerly a bloke in the interests of social inclusion, I suggest you put your hand up first.
    Beyond you struggling to achieve inclusion through 50 meaningless posts ..

I’m actually struggling to understand what you are aiming for..

However out of interest Are you a recent achiever of a cert 4 in marketing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Beyond you struggling to achieve inclusion through 50 meaningless posts ..

I’m actually struggling to understand what you are aiming for..

However out of interest Are you a recent achiever of a cert 4 in marketing?
    The way you choose to phrase your responses is just so annoying and unnecessary. E.g. even if someone was chasing 50 posts, who says they're "struggling"? Who says they want to "achieve inclusion" when they may just want access to other content?

You're trying to sound smart by throwing random words and phrasing things in ways normal people don't speak. Annoying af.

Anyways, get off your high horse. Stop trying to stand on some sort of higher moral ground here. Everyone man on this forum (including yourself) has either paid or sex, wants to pay for sex, or interested in paying for sex. Might aswell throw any sense of righteousness and moral out the bloody door. End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Chgeede;2224387]The way you choose to phrase your responses is just so annoying and unnecessary. E.g. even if someone was chasing 50 posts, who says they're "struggling"? Who says they want to "achieve inclusion" when they may just want access to other content?

You're trying to sound smart by throwing random words and phrasing things in ways normal people don't speak. Annoying af.

Anyways, get off your high horse. Stop trying to stand on some sort of higher moral ground here. Everyone man on this forum (including yourself) has either paid or sex, wants to pay for sex, or interested in paying for sex. Might aswell throw any sense of righteousness and moral out the bloody door. End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.[/QUOTE)

happy you felt included in this discussion, to the extent you felt compelled to comment and increase your post count .

Do you play the trumpet or the trombone?

Personally , nothing about righteousness,

though the use of that word by yourself is more about you, that and you wanting to discuss morality and paid sex . Phrased by you in a manner suggesting there’s something bad and wrong and that people, who accept money for adult services and their client are somehow inherently ……….?

are you saying that you cannot have integrity, be respectful have good thought, cause you might pay for sex and you may contribute to the discussion on this forum about sex and related issues?

How about this bro, what does paid for sex… have to do with identity and gender? beyond it’ reflecting the concerns, latency prejudice misinformation And interest, blah blah blah add everybody including myself, if that makes you happy

WTF there’s that word inclusion again

Apologies for bad grammar and sentence structure or loosely formed ideas, all done using voice to text

gonna hand back your soapy sudsy Nuru fuk box in a moment…. don’t trying to get 50 posts to access the secret boys club content , mark you as wanting inclusion??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    The way you choose to phrase your responses is just so annoying and unnecessary. E.g. even if someone was chasing 50 posts, who says they're "struggling"? Who says they want to "achieve inclusion" when they may just want access to other content?

Anyways, get off your high horse. Stop trying to stand on some sort of higher moral ground here. Everyone man on this forum (including yourself) has either paid or sex, wants to pay for sex, or interested in paying for sex. Might aswell throw any sense of righteousness and moral out the bloody door. End of the day, he feels jipped (for what he believes) for having to pay to fuck a tranny. He doesn't need the bullshit from you trying to convince him that he should accept a tranny as a woman and to be content that his money was spent as he intended.

sorry I didn’t read your post first time round Fully, because your pommel was blocking my view..

Not trying to convince the OP of anything, in particular what you are trying to suggest… cannot change how a person considers thrmselves , Insecurity etc

Show a bit of critical thought and reading skills and look at the guys post. He has no fucking idea if the person he’s referring to is anything but a woman. It’s all speculation, Tingly feelings and based on A. stupid fucking comment about a strange BJ…

It’s about as poorly generalised as your commentary

Think about this… If I got offended by your comments about me ( I don’t ), So I choose to call you a cunt does that make you one ? hardly think so

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry I didn’t read your post first time round Fully, because your pommel was blocking my view..

Not trying to convince the OP of anything, in particular what you are trying to suggest… cannot change how a person considers thrmselves , Insecurity etc

Show a bit of critical thought and reading skills and look at the guys post. He has no fucking idea if the person he’s referring to is anything but a woman. It’s all speculation, Tingly feelings and based on A. stupid fucking comment about a strange BJ…

It’s about as poorly generalised as your commentary

Think about this… If I got offended by your comments about me ( I don’t ), So I choose to call you a cunt does that make you one ? hardly think so
    Your comments are so poorly structured that I'm having a hard time deciphering them. So excuse my response as I try best to respond to your gibberish.

I couldn't give 2 shits about any sort of "inclusion" to any other parts of the forum. I am well of the understanding its just a ploy to get people to contribute to the forums for what I understand to be a forum subsection that has RnT reviews. I'm happy to contribute where I feel I can. You'll also notice my comments are very different to those just chasing post counts, but not like a give a shit what you think.

Paying for sex is generally considered an act that is morally and ethically compromised. If you feel otherwise, please feel free to disclose your identity. I'm sure you march right into brothels with your head held high. Please.

"Critical thought and reading skill"? Can you read? If all you got from his posts were "tingly feelings" and a "strange BJ", when he's listed out six other reasons (bj being right at the bottom of that list) then you probably need to learn how to read. His posts express his opinion and concern, and seeks advice. To which you reply a whole bunch of random useless points.

Hypothetically speaking, if a person who can't read properly tells me to show "reading skill", decides to call me a cunt because he's butthurt that I've called him out for his stupid reply... well then, I wouldn't really care would I? Yep, hardly would. So irrelevant is the point whether I am or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    Your comments are so poorly structured that I'm having a hard time deciphering them. So excuse my response as I try best to respond to your gibberish.

I couldn't give 2 shits about any sort of "inclusion" to any other parts of the forum. I am well of the understanding its just a ploy to get people to contribute to the forums for what I understand to be a forum subsection that has RnT reviews. I'm happy to contribute where I feel I can. You'll also notice my comments are very different to those just chasing post counts, but not like a give a shit what you think.

Paying for sex is generally considered an act that is morally and ethically compromised. If you feel otherwise, please feel free to disclose your identity. I'm sure you march right into brothels with your head held high. Please.

"Critical thought and reading skill"? Can you read? If all you got from his posts were "tingly feelings" and a "strange BJ", when he's listed out six other reasons (bj being right at the bottom of that list) then you probably need to learn how to read. His posts express his opinion and concern, and seeks advice. To which you reply a whole bunch of random useless points.

Hypothetically speaking, if a person who can't read properly tells me to show "reading skill", decides to call me a cunt because he's butthurt that I've called him out for his stupid reply... well then, I wouldn't really care would I? Yep, hardly would. So irrelevant is the point whether I am or not.
    I just noted by the time of your response, school must just be out . Student or teacher ?

for such an hombre Aren’t you pained to explain yourself, though in doing it’s clear your use of the comma is superior.

This issue of inclusion however , that sees you all riled n ruffled, has me in a mild state of mirth. as ‘‘twas not i, my dear post count pimpernel, that first ever uttered. but please carry on.

I do like the word butt hurt . Just now trying to remember which, Film might you have been referencing.

Mr morally compromised . It must be hard for you at times . but you can learn to show yourself and others a little more kindness and heart . Maybe then you’ll learn to walk with your head high and able to make eye contact.

However Your flippant and improper use of the word tranny in an early post sadly only confirmed

44 more..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just noted by the time of your response, school must just be out . Student or teacher ?

for such an hombre Aren’t you pained to explain yourself, though in doing it’s clear your use of the comma is superior.

This issue of inclusion however , that sees you all riled n ruffled, has me in a mild state of mirth. as ‘‘twas not i, my dear post count pimpernel, that first ever uttered. but please carry on.

I do like the word butt hurt . Just now trying to remember which, Film might you have been referencing.

Mr morally compromised . It must be hard for you at times . but you can learn to show yourself and others a little more kindness and heart . Maybe then you’ll learn to walk with your head high and able to make eye contact.

However Your flippant and improper use of the word tranny in an early post sadly only confirmed

44 more..
    Seriously... have I upset you that much that you had to dedicate that whole response to trying to attack me personally? LMAO

Sorry? I meant transexual/trans. I was unaware that tranny is a derogatory term. I apologise that I'm not up to date with the LGBTQ lingo, thank you for enlightening me on your LGBTQ knowledge and prowess. Is your brother or dad a ladyboy or something? You seem to be taking an invested interest to the topic of transsexuals.