Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: F how do you tell if a wl is shemale?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Update: someone highly respected and experienced here tried this girl and he confirmed she is a she n I'm a dickhead lol

So please ignore my imaginary non issue.

Happy punting n stay safe!
    well done for fessing up… funny as first post by you and following by others.

knowing who the WL is, glad you resisted the urging of some to ‘out’ the poor WL. Sheesh hard enough job as it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a fucking train wreck this was

Quote Originally Posted by massageangel View Post
    well done for fessing up… funny as first post by you and following by others.

knowing who the WL is, glad you resisted the urging of some to ‘out’ the poor WL. Sheesh hard enough job as it is.
    That’s why no naming of unsubstantiated allegation is allowed on the forum. It’s in the forum rules…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

In my defence, I'm experienced in this and for her to trigger so many doubts. She must be doing something horribly wrong.

I also took 2 wallet hits for her. First I paid 250 for a hour and left 20 minutes later. I also had to see another girl few hours later to reaffirm I still like girls. Every guy's dream to go through that lol.

Thinking about this again, I should name and write a review for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting topic. Not sure how I would feel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    In my defence, I'm experienced in this and for her to trigger so many doubts. She must be doing something horribly wrong.

I also took 2 wallet hits for her. First I paid 250 for a hour and left 20 minutes later. I also had to see another girl few hours later to reaffirm I still like girls. Every guy's dream to go through that lol.

Thinking about this again, I should name and write a review for her.
    I like what @wilisno said above

@beta101 do you think blaming the woman,…”she must be doing something horribly wrong….” to make you feel this way and further made you take a wallet hit twice, fair.?

Seems given lack of complaint, plenty of others have seen this woman and have felt great.

How will you candidly review yourself in this situation so any reader here will not carry forward your anxiety and suspicion?

Interesting topic not sure how I would feel

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I like what @wilisno said above

@beta101 do you think blaming the woman,…”she must be doing something horribly wrong….” to make you feel this way and further made you take a wallet hit twice, fair.?
    Give the dude a break. He didn't do anything wrong. In fact I think he did a lot right. He did not mention the girl's name in this thread and only PMed it to people who asked and he corrected himself in this thread as soon as a another reviewer saw the girl and determined she was indeed a girl.

What else do you want him to do? Prostrate himself before the girl and apologise with a gift of 50 roses and a box of chocolates?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Give the dude a break. He didn't do anything wrong. In fact I think he did a lot right. He did not mention the girl's name in this thread and only PMed it to people who asked and he corrected himself in this thread as soon as a another reviewer saw the girl and determined she was indeed a girl.

What else do you want him to do? Prostrate himself before the girl and apologise with a gift of 50 roses and a box of chocolates?
    Easy mate. It’s a fair question I raise and not asking him to do anything and congrats to the OP to come clean with his mistake.

Certainly not making comment on any of that instead , just looking at his follow up.
    But yes an interesting topic. And more if about personal experience and what is it that makes us feel and respond in the way we do.

What is the review here ?

Btw prostate is best to be played with.

Banned
    Easy. They are the puny, sickly, beaten down frightened down things that have no hope.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345