Date of Visit : 11/06/2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    WeChat: sakura57a7
    Rates : Diamond 60mins $250
    Size/shape : good body shape; natural C cup boobs; white skin; big ass;
    Nationality or Ethnicity : China
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Eager to release my load yesterday afternoon and I popped into Sakura57 to see what is on offer. I’m a regular of this shop because it’s on my way home and it always has some quality girl in their line up. A downside for me was the loud sexy noise “papa..papa..” yesterday from the next door when I was in the waiting room. It sounded like a brother was banging the WL hard by doggy.

I saw a line up of 4 girls available at the time. V Hana, C Shirley, C Whisky and C Ysandra. Ysandra’s face and body were distinctive among all the Asian girls. She looked like more European than Asian. Tall and sexy, with green eyes (To be honest I cannot remember what exactly her eyes’ color is, but different from Asian’s black eyes). Different from the other 3 pretty and petite girls. I decided to go with Ysandra for 1 hour session.

I think Ysandra is in her middle 20s. She has natural C cups and very friendly attitude. We had some chit chat to kick off the session. She spoke fluent English and told me she is from XinJiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in northwest China. I think that is the explanation for her European face and figure. To cut a long story short, Ysandra ticked all my boxes. 1. DFK. 2. CIM 3. Passionate sex 4. Dirty talk 5. Big ass 6. Natural C boobs. Yes, she fulfilled all those things above. Rimming was also on the card but I didn’t ask her to do so. Also Ysandra was responsive in bed and made a lot of sexy noises when I fucked her hard.

She said she is a piano teacher in her spare time and works at Sakura57 as a part time WL. What a versatile girl! I enjoyed the session with her and would rate this punt as 8/10. Definitely worth doing repeats.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Noice review of her

Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    Person's Name : Ysandra
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 11/06/2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    WeChat: sakura57a7
    Rates : Diamond 60mins $250
    Size/shape : good body shape; natural C cup boobs; white skin; big ass;
    Nationality or Ethnicity : China
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Eager to release my load yesterday afternoon and I popped into Sakura57 to see what is on offer. I’m a regular of this shop because it’s on my way home and it always has some quality girl in their line up. A downside for me was the loud sexy noise “papa..papa..” yesterday from the next door when I was in the waiting room. It sounded like a brother was banging the WL hard by doggy.

I saw a line up of 4 girls available at the time. V Hana, C Shirley, C Whisky and C Ysandra. Ysandra’s face and body were distinctive among all the Asian girls. She looked like more European than Asian. Tall and sexy, with green eyes (To be honest I cannot remember what exactly her eyes’ color is, but different from Asian’s black eyes). Different from the other 3 pretty and petite girls. I decided to go with Ysandra for 1 hour session.

I think Ysandra is in her middle 20s. She has natural C cups and very friendly attitude. We had some chit chat to kick off the session. She spoke fluent English and told me she is from XinJiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in northwest China. I think that is the explanation for her European face and figure. To cut a long story short, Ysandra ticked all my boxes. 1. DFK. 2. CIM 3. Passionate sex 4. Dirty talk 5. Big ass 6. Natural C boobs. Yes, she fulfilled all those things above. Rimming was also on the card but I didn’t ask her to do so. Also Ysandra was responsive in bed and made a lot of sexy noises when I fucked her hard.

She said she is a piano teacher in her spare time and works at Sakura57 as a part time WL. What a versatile girl! I enjoyed the session with her and would rate this punt as 8/10. Definitely worth doing repeats.
    Thanks bro for the review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Ysandra is here today 10/12/21 (Fri)
    4pm - 4am
    Top Service girl! Book now!!!