Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do the Girls Spend Their Money On?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The sexy girls in the top brothels cam make $5-6k a week tax free.
    i guess those girls have their mums and dads already taken care off. ) so shops, drinks, drugs, clubs..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=Bunty4;2224950]
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Some girls send it back home to their mum to help them live comfortably.

A girl from ginza had a walk in wardrobe at her apartment almost as big as my room that was filled with designer clothes and heels but she also had investment properties in Thailand.

Some spend it smartly and others just splash out as fast as they earn it.[

Oops… this response was accidental
    ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I told her to shift towards index funds but what she decides to do is whatever.

Banned
    I know a WL who saved up $400k cash and bought an apartment in Sydney for $900k a few years ago. I can’t work out how she qualified for the $500k loan. Banks must have been more lenient then. It’s not as if the brothel owner was giving her payslips or a group certificate. Haha.

Or she might have had a legit part time job to show her income. Anyhow, she’s a WL with her head screwed on right. She plans to give up this line of work when her apartment is fully paid off. She said customers are always giving her investment tips but she’s only focused on paying off her loan.

She told me a customer gave her a Rolex watch as a gift once and she has a cupboard full of perfume, jewelry and expensive champagne gifted to her by smitten customers over the years. She’s been in this business for about 8 years.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I know a WL who saved up $400k cash and bought an apartment in Sydney for $900k a few years ago. I can’t work out how she qualified for the $500k loan. Banks must have been more lenient then. It’s not as if the brothel owner was giving her payslips or a group certificate. Haha.

Or she might have had a legit part time job to show her income. Anyhow, she’s a WL with her head screwed on right. She plans to give up this line of work when her apartment is fully paid off. She said customers are always giving her investment tips but she’s only focused on paying off her loan.

She told me a customer gave her a Rolex watch as a gift once and she has a cupboard full of perfume, jewelry and expensive champagne gifted to her by smitten customers over the years. She’s been in this business for about 8 years.
    Doesn't surprise me.
    There are a lot of sad lonely guys out there ... and some of them have a lot of money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I know how get ABN and tax file number as sole trader and report some of their earnings. That is how my regular is doing. She want to buy an apartment in the north shore area. I didn't ask she she volunteer the info. The girls are running a business like any tradesman! Just that they service man.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

If she put down $400k deposit on a $900k apartment, that's equity of almost 45% of the property. That kind of LVR is great, the banks will be more than willing to lend her money. Just need someone who owns a business to help give her a bit of "income" and she'll get the loan easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If she put down $400k deposit on a $900k apartment, that's equity of almost 45% of the property. That kind of LVR is great, the banks will be more than willing to lend her money. Just need someone who owns a business to help give her a bit of "income" and she'll get the loan easily.
    Before the Hayne Royal Commission into the banking sector, it was a lot easier to get a home loan. This WL might have got a low doc loan, based on declared income only, with a commensurate higher interest rate. She might also have had a PAYG part time job that provided pay slips.

Nowadays it’s a lot harder to get a home loan and very few lenders do low doc now. Even with a 55% LVR, a WL will still need payslips, bank statements, employment contract, tax returns, work references and a credit score. Even if she had an ABN as another member pointed out, she will still need two years of sole trader accounts, bank statements, evidence of income going in etc. It’s no longer that easy. Besides, you have to show the source of your $400k deposit in compliance with the anti money laundering rules. You can’t just take a suitcase full cash to the real estate agents office and plonk down your deposit like in the old days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Know few Thai girls send money home to buy properties and support family (parents, siblings, their kids). One Jap girl now has 5 bitcoins and few different altcoins aside properties, but also spends lot on luxury items and gambling.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Overwhelmingly, They they do not spend the money on us, the punter.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Many invest well into property.
    Not all are the bimbo scatterbrains we typecast them to be.
    If they manage to think straight and stay clear of the dark side (drugs), they can do well...
    When I read that, the first thing that came to my mind was the scene from The Big Short when Mark Baum hears from a stripper that she had 5 investment properties and realises there's a problem!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alot of them save it and do this short term, i know a few who would send it back home. I wouldnt be surprised they live a good life style. I would assume the challenge is what happens when they give it up and can they maintain the lifestyle, but most of them are wiser than we think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Know few Thai girls send money home to buy properties and support family (parents, siblings, their kids). One Jap girl now has 5 bitcoins and few different altcoins aside properties, but also spends lot on luxury items and gambling.
    I wonder how she feels about holding those 5 Bitcoins right now…

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Depends on how much she paid for them, like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Many invest well into property.
    Not all are the bimbo scatterbrains we typecast them to be.
    If they manage to think straight and stay clear of the dark side (drugs), they can do well...

I knew a very busty Aussie brunette ML Melissa who used to work many years at the old Impressions . Then I changed job and haven’t seen her for many years. I then became a regular at the At Michelle’s in Newland St. One day I booked a new busty girl (what else........ lol ) and she just looked very familiar, couldn’t think of her name until the part 2 and she started her signage move of sliding lil AH between her oily elbow!

Then I said I know you but can’t remember where ? Cindy then said Melissa at the Impression!

So we caught up and I saw her a few more times and she started telling me how she started, working very hard, not living the life style like other girls and saving every nickel and dime of her hard earn and now she has four investment properties! (that was late 90’s) I then asked her she could probably live off her rental income so why still working? She said only for a few more years when they are all paid off and she also hinted that she has aged and put on weight so she was less popular at Impressions so she started working in other shops like At Michelle’s- she probably has only a few more years left and then she will retire. Smart lady !

Ps. Melissa also told me she loves cocks. I then ask but from memory you told me you Never do extras !

She said, Never to you but Never say never to those who paid well. She then said back at Impression she had lots of older Chinese customers they always tipped and many of them wanted to put their little dicks inside her, she would tease them to come back as many times as she could and milked plenty of expensive gifts from them . One old man brought her a few 14k gold chains before Melissa spread her legs! Right on cue . The guy did her a couple of times then move on to other girls , it’s just a game !

Regarding that she loves cock bit. She said she didn’t like the Aussie guys or big guns. She loves to play with younger Asian boys especially Indonesian. She said when they are 19’s and 20’s , they fuck hard and can do her four five times a night. She went over to Bali or other places once a year. Source her toy boys, tested them out, then arranged to bring the young man over for a holiday and fuck his brain out ! Then sent him home with a bit of pocket money ! True story according to Melissa/Cindy.

Banned
    $300k last week, now $$150k. Pfft… it’s only 750 more roots to make up the loss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I knew a very busty Aussie brunette ML Melissa who used to work many years at the old Impressions . Then I changed job and haven’t seen her for many years. I then became a regular at the At Michelle’s in Newland St. One day I booked a new busty girl (what else........ lol ) and she just looked very familiar, couldn’t think of her name until the part 2 and she started her signage move of sliding lil AH between her oily elbow!

Then I said I know you but can’t remember where ? Cindy then said Melissa at the Impression!

So we caught up and I saw her a few more times and she started telling me how she started, working very hard, not living the life style like other girls and saving every nickel and dime of her hard earn and now she has four investment properties! (that was late 90’s) I then asked her she could probably live off her rental income so why still working? She said only for a few more years when they are all paid off and she also hinted that she has aged and put on weight so she was less popular at Impressions so she started working in other shops like At Michelle’s- she probably has only a few more years left and then she will retire. Smart lady !

Ps. Melissa also told me she loves cocks. I then ask but from memory you told me you Never do extras !

She said, Never to you but Never say never to those who paid well. She then said back at Impression she had lots of older Chinese customers they always tipped and many of them wanted to put their little dicks inside her, she would tease them to come back as many times as she could and milked plenty of expensive gifts from them . One old man brought her a few 14k gold chains before Melissa spread her legs! Right on cue . The guy did her a couple of times then move on to other girls , it’s just a game !

Regarding that she loves cock bit. She said she didn’t like the Aussie guys or big guns. She loves to play with younger Asian boys especially Indonesian. She said when they are 19’s and 20’s , they fuck hard and can do her four five times a night. She went over to Bali or other places once a year. Source her toy boys, tested them out, then arranged to bring the young man over for a holiday and fuck his brain out ! Then sent him home with a bit of pocket money ! True story according to Melissa/Cindy.
    Hahaha fuck i love these little stories you pop in these threads bro AHL. I swear you could write a book haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She bought at $5k so still happy with it

Junior Member(有D料到)

is that apartment in or near greensquare or something? lol
    have not seen her for a long time..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    is that apartment in or near greensquare or something? lol
    have not seen her for a long time..
    Yes, Green Square/Alexandria somewhere. Hahaha. Small world

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast