Thread: Sakura

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sakura

Hi all, recently here. Jap B**y. Lovely, young.
    Massage 6
    Overall 8
    Just HJ or BS
    Not rostered often though. Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    No more * allowed in ML names, by decree of the senior member committee of Bris99 made up of DuelHands and myself.

Please take the appropriate steps to unfuck your post.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is sakura at Underwood?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could be referring to Sakura Massage on 499 Stafford Rd.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ssage-Stafford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Decree nice.
    Baby
    Stafford

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I popped my head in here in Stafford it was boilers so I bolted. When they were in Albion I got a nice massive by a hot south american bird but the classic south american game of all tease and expensy extras (which I succumbed to and they were far less amazing than what I thought they'd be).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone met the white girl who works there? She may be the manager who took over about a year ago... Nice body but heavy princess/cunt vibes the second she speaks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good morning. The tall blonde Polish girl possibly. If so, she’s Natalia and definitely princess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any more info on Natalia the polish blonde

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate, I never had any luck. Won’t do full naked or mid level extras. But, absolutely amazing tits. I mean amazing. But try your luck and let us know if she’s changed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    any more info on Natalia the polish blonde
    I saw her recently after reading that she has "amazing tits". Proceeded through the rear entrance, and ushered into a room at the back, and was disappointed by lack of said tits. Opted for the full hour. Took my cash and exited the room, as normal, but it was about 5 minutes before she returned. Massage begun on the back and scalp through a towel, then on with the oil and massaged my back and legs. 35 minutes of average massage with no conversation passes, she leaves the room, comes back with a tub of water and wash cloth and does a half-assed job of washing the oil off.
    Asks me to turn over. With a bit of indirect conversation, I garnered by her hand gestures that Op2 was $100, Op3 was $150. I said I normally get FS for $200 - she replied they don't do that here. Took option 2, not necessarily expecting a lot given how lackluster the massage and clean up was, but I was determined to get a glimpse of these apparent amazing tits. Well, my experience went even further downhill. Very robotic, had to ask to touch her tits as she sat out of arm's reach and even then was told she only allows light touching. During her robotic performance, she was completely disinterested in her endeavour, which a clear preference to stare sideways at the wall, or in the mirror behind me, possibly contemplating how many handjobs she needs to perform to be able to exit this industry she clearly detests. And then finally, she basically stops the HJ right on the vinegar stroke, leaving a completing disappointing climax. And then I'm back in the car after 50 mins, even though I opted for the hour.

As for the apparent amazing tits, they are a saggy C/D cup - not worth the $100 at all. As for her personality/vibe, let me put it this way - she clearly thinks she's a 9/10 model, completely oblivious to the fact she's a 5/10 with small saggy tits, a flat ass, who has to tug off guys in Stafford to make a buck.

WIR: No, no I would not. Whilst the massage was ok, the extras are limited, and carried out with a complete lack of enthusiasm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was this Natalia? Tall, Polish? The princess description definitely matches, definitely thinks she’s a 9/10 model, but the tits and arse description don’t match. Unless she’s lived too much of the hard life since I saw her last. Sorry to waste your cash Crow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by qldcrow View Post
    I saw her recently after reading that she has "amazing tits". Proceeded through the rear entrance, and ushered into a room at the back, and was disappointed by lack of said tits. Opted for the full hour. Took my cash and exited the room, as normal, but it was about 5 minutes before she returned. Massage begun on the back and scalp through a towel, then on with the oil and massaged my back and legs. 35 minutes of average massage with no conversation passes, she leaves the room, comes back with a tub of water and wash cloth and does a half-assed job of washing the oil off.
    Asks me to turn over. With a bit of indirect conversation, I garnered by her hand gestures that Op2 was $100, Op3 was $150. I said I normally get FS for $200 - she replied they don't do that here. Took option 2, not necessarily expecting a lot given how lackluster the massage and clean up was, but I was determined to get a glimpse of these apparent amazing tits. Well, my experience went even further downhill. Very robotic, had to ask to touch her tits as she sat out of arm's reach and even then was told she only allows light touching. During her robotic performance, she was completely disinterested in her endeavour, which a clear preference to stare sideways at the wall, or in the mirror behind me, possibly contemplating how many handjobs she needs to perform to be able to exit this industry she clearly detests. And then finally, she basically stops the HJ right on the vinegar stroke, leaving a completing disappointing climax. And then I'm back in the car after 50 mins, even though I opted for the hour.

As for the apparent amazing tits, they are a saggy C/D cup - not worth the $100 at all. As for her personality/vibe, let me put it this way - she clearly thinks she's a 9/10 model, completely oblivious to the fact she's a 5/10 with small saggy tits, a flat ass, who has to tug off guys in Stafford to make a buck.

WIR: No, no I would not. Whilst the massage was ok, the extras are limited, and carried out with a complete lack of enthusiasm.
    Thanks for the highly interesting and descriptive review. North side always hit and miss unfortunately