Thread: 42G - Russian Georgia?

Senior Member(無間使者)

42G - Russian Georgia?

So Georgia the blonde Russian at 42 Gladesville looks great from the photo. I’m a bit confused though because they list her as BBW but she definitely doesn’t look it. Has anyone had a session with her or seen her in a lineup there?

https://thenightshade.com.au/media/u.../Georgia-1.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is Chanel from Chatswood60 and she is not russian , I think she is definitely from middleast (Turkish or Persian). Have read bunch of negative reviews on her...chatswood60 disabled comments on her page because of all negative comments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    She is Chanel from Chatswood60 and she is not russian , I think she is definitely from middleast (Turkish or Persian). Have read bunch of negative reviews on her...chatswood60 disabled comments on her page because of all negative comments
    Until the international borders open again and all the new talent arrives shit like this will keep happening, that's what is great about this forum it saves a lot of wasted time and money on girls like that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    So Georgia the blonde Russian at 42 Gladesville looks great from the photo. I’m a bit confused though because they list her as BBW but she definitely doesn’t look it. Has anyone had a session with her or seen her in a lineup there?

https://thenightshade.com.au/media/u.../Georgia-1.jpg
    All in the angles and pose that can make girls look thinner. Serbian Kristina looked hot but recently saw her on another shops page with more photos and she was more voluptuous and 42's photos suggested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    All in the angles and pose that can make girls look thinner. Serbian Kristina looked hot but recently saw her on another shops page with more photos and she was more voluptuous and 42's photos suggested.
    Can you share the name of that other shop ? wanna have a look at those photos of Sabrina too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sabrina or Kristina? The Serbian girl works at Burwood8 and 7VillWood (same management)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She may have already left 7villa and burwood as her photos have been taken down.
    Wonder if by her choice or because she had bad service. Not many reports for the non Asian girls at these shops