Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bliss Body Therapy Bella Vista?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bliss Body Therapy Bella Vista?

Came across this joint the other this morning... Haven’t visited, but thought I’d see if anyone has been and can recommend?
    Looks like a rebrand of an existing parlour?

Website below.

https://www.massagebellavista.com.au/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks pretty legit bro Anonymous!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Looks pretty legit bro Anonymous!
    I thought so to.. Till they described their ‘ladies’ as ‘cute, hound and passionate’....

Banned
    This shop was operating a number of years ago. Not sure why it went off the radar?

I know a ML that worked there so it was certainly amenable for extras. Can't say for sure but it's advertised on Locanto so the odds are positive.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So that was a rnt venue under a previous name, believe it has changed owner and now not sure if it is legit or not. All the other venues that were in Norwest have closed down (except a new one just popped up from memory up near the station) so not sure if their leases weren't renewed or they got busted. Haven't tried bliss as I just didn't want to waste my time or $ if it's legit. Enough sure bets not too far away.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Double post. Apologies.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:57 PM. Reason: I regret this post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t think I ever see four hands massage offer on a legit massage shop. Did plan to try couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t find the place, so ended up going to different shop in kellyville ridge near the pub

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    So that was a rnt venue under a previous name, believe it has changed owner and now not sure if it is legit or not. All the other venues that were in Norwest have closed down (except a new one just popped up from memory up near the station) so not sure if their leases weren't renewed or they got busted. Haven't tried bliss as I just didn't want to waste my time or $ if it's legit. Enough sure bets not too far away.
    The ML offered a happy ending, but asked not to tell manager, so its 50/50 maybe.
    What are the other places near by?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin420 View Post
    The ML offered a happy ending, but asked not to tell manager, so its 50/50 maybe.
    What are the other places near by?
    There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.
    Hey asiafever!! Would you be able to give the names and the places that you think are good? Am kinda new around here so I don't know much. You seem to know plentiful about ones around the hills shire and sorry if am asking for too much.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeXYZ005 View Post
    Hey asiafever!! Would you be able to give the names and the places that you think are good? Am kinda new around here so I don't know much. You seem to know plentiful about ones around the hills shire and sorry if am asking for too much.
    Sent you a pm mate. Any questions let me know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sent you a pm mate. Any questions let me know.
    Can I get the recommendations too please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First post - has anyone been to this place recently? They have updated their locanto ad with some pictures which makes it clear that atleast HE is on offer. Would like to see if anyone has visited and how was the experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, and I’m curious who tantric massage feels any experience, please share

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't know there's one in Bella Vista,thanks for sharing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    First post - has anyone been to this place recently? They have updated their locanto ad with some pictures which makes it clear that atleast HE is on offer. Would like to see if anyone has visited and how was the experience.
    Haven't been but word around the campfire is that HE can be on offer but they have a legit clientele also so keeping it on the down low, and generally you won't get NHJ or B2B. Haven't heard of any young guns working there but if you're in that area and after some play that is basically your only option after the other shops closed down during COVID.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Susie

Establishment : Bliss Body Therapy Massage / Bella Body Centre

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Unit 101/33 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista NSW 2153 / https://www.massagebellavista.com.au

Phone :0424 667 892

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : 50 for 30min

Extras Cost : $20 extras

Services Provided This Session : Massage, clothed HJ

Size/shape : Medium build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Similar to previous punts here. This place looks legit and I imagine gives a tonne of legit massages to female local office workers. The rooms are above average. The women are mature Asian ladies and still searching for a unicorn here. Susie was pleasant enough, good massage, nice TT and like most here provides a nice considered HJ, they certainly aren't the jackhammer a load out and send you on your was types. The place never seems busy so presumably they have the time.

$70 for a decent massage and a nice tug will have me coming back when I am in the area.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post
    Person's Name : Susie

Establishment : Bliss Body Therapy Massage / Bella Body Centre

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Unit 101/33 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista NSW 2153 / https://www.massagebellavista.com.au

Phone :0424 667 892

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : 50 for 30min

Extras Cost : $20 extras

Services Provided This Session : Massage, clothed HJ

Size/shape : Medium build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Similar to previous punts here. This place looks legit and I imagine gives a tonne of legit massages to female local office workers. The rooms are above average. The women are mature Asian ladies and still searching for a unicorn here. Susie was pleasant enough, good massage, nice TT and like most here provides a nice considered HJ, they certainly aren't the jackhammer a load out and send you on your was types. The place never seems busy so presumably they have the time.

$70 for a decent massage and a nice tug will have me coming back when I am in the area.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing. So was there an option for NHJ or a clear No? Also any younger girls working at the shop? Their locanto ad says "young" and "passionate" masseuses.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Thanks for sharing. So was there an option for NHJ or a clear No? Also any younger girls working at the shop? Their locanto ad says "young" and "passionate" masseuses.
    Can confirm there's NHJ. Been there once recently during the weekday. I got Selina (Thai I think), I would say she's in her mid 30s at least but I would still recommend as she was quite good and had a decent body. However if you're looking for girls in their 20s, don't think this is the place even though I haven't seen other girls. The massage was legit too which was a big plus.
    Last edited by hellozmane; 13-04-2022 at 07:25 PM. Reason: misspelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast