Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bliss Body Therapy Bella Vista?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bliss Body Therapy Bella Vista?

Came across this joint the other this morning... Haven’t visited, but thought I’d see if anyone has been and can recommend?
    Looks like a rebrand of an existing parlour?

Website below.

https://www.massagebellavista.com.au/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks pretty legit bro Anonymous!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Looks pretty legit bro Anonymous!
    I thought so to.. Till they described their ‘ladies’ as ‘cute, hound and passionate’....

Banned
    This shop was operating a number of years ago. Not sure why it went off the radar?

I know a ML that worked there so it was certainly amenable for extras. Can't say for sure but it's advertised on Locanto so the odds are positive.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So that was a rnt venue under a previous name, believe it has changed owner and now not sure if it is legit or not. All the other venues that were in Norwest have closed down (except a new one just popped up from memory up near the station) so not sure if their leases weren't renewed or they got busted. Haven't tried bliss as I just didn't want to waste my time or $ if it's legit. Enough sure bets not too far away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    So that was a rnt venue under a previous name, believe it has changed owner and now not sure if it is legit or not. All the other venues that were in Norwest have closed down (except a new one just popped up from memory up near the station) so not sure if their leases weren't renewed or they got busted. Haven't tried bliss as I just didn't want to waste my time or $ if it's legit. Enough sure bets not too far away.
    The ML offered a happy ending, but asked not to tell manager, so its 50/50 maybe.
    What are the other places near by?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin420 View Post
    The ML offered a happy ending, but asked not to tell manager, so its 50/50 maybe.
    What are the other places near by?
    There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.
    Hey mate u reckon u could pm me those shops if possible thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey asiafever, could you pm me the info. about shops in the Hills? I know probably many punters had bothered you. really appreciated when you have time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    Hey asiafever, could you pm me the info. about shops in the Hills? I know probably many punters had bothered you. really appreciated when you have time
    Post it here in the thread!

I have been to Seven hills angel massage at Leabons ln. Over all okay. The girl was in mid 30s, she said she work in shifts at wynard as well as well. CBJ was available but I only went or HJ.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Double post. Apologies.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:57 PM. Reason: I regret this post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t think I ever see four hands massage offer on a legit massage shop. Did plan to try couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t find the place, so ended up going to different shop in kellyville ridge near the pub

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey asiafever!! Would you be able to give the names and the places that you think are good? Am kinda new around here so I don't know much. You seem to know plentiful about ones around the hills shire and sorry if am asking for too much.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeXYZ005 View Post
    Hey asiafever!! Would you be able to give the names and the places that you think are good? Am kinda new around here so I don't know much. You seem to know plentiful about ones around the hills shire and sorry if am asking for too much.
    Sent you a pm mate. Any questions let me know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sent you a pm mate. Any questions let me know.
    Can I get the recommendations too please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First post - has anyone been to this place recently? They have updated their locanto ad with some pictures which makes it clear that atleast HE is on offer. Would like to see if anyone has visited and how was the experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, and I’m curious who tantric massage feels any experience, please share

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    First post - has anyone been to this place recently? They have updated their locanto ad with some pictures which makes it clear that atleast HE is on offer. Would like to see if anyone has visited and how was the experience.
    Haven't been but word around the campfire is that HE can be on offer but they have a legit clientele also so keeping it on the down low, and generally you won't get NHJ or B2B. Haven't heard of any young guns working there but if you're in that area and after some play that is basically your only option after the other shops closed down during COVID.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been but word around the campfire is that HE can be on offer but they have a legit clientele also so keeping it on the down low, and generally you won't get NHJ or B2B. Haven't heard of any young guns working there but if you're in that area and after some play that is basically your only option after the other shops closed down during COVID.
    Hey, any idea what happened to Natasha in cabra or where the girls went? It was ny favourite place vecause it closed at 2am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast