Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bliss Body Therapy Bella Vista?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seeing that it's in Bella Vista, do they offer Woolies rewards points?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.
    Hey mate u reckon u could pm me those shops if possible thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been but word around the campfire is that HE can be on offer but they have a legit clientele also so keeping it on the down low, and generally you won't get NHJ or B2B. Haven't heard of any young guns working there but if you're in that area and after some play that is basically your only option after the other shops closed down during COVID.
    Hey, any idea what happened to Natasha in cabra or where the girls went? It was ny favourite place vecause it closed at 2am.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaydee View Post
    Hey, any idea what happened to Natasha in cabra or where the girls went? It was ny favourite place vecause it closed at 2am.
    Never been mate, so no idea, but by the looks of things some of the sites that were Natasha Day spas are still massage shops (54 Canley Vale for example). Ne er been to any of them so can't comment though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm that this place offers NHJs. I have found the girls during the week to be a little younger than the weekends.
    I have never not walked away with a smile though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm this place is still offering NHJs, even got offered a CBJ recently.
    The girls can be hit and miss, usually the weekdays are better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried this place yesterday as I was in the area after seeing this thread. I enquired via sms and got a reply "girl available very pretty" paid cash $50 for 30min. Went in and when the mid-30s chinese lady entered she said she could offer NHJ or CBJ as ending if I wished. Didn't take the CBJ but took the NHJ which was offered at $50 cash. As the previous posted mentioned not the best body/look but she got the job done

Senior Member(無間使者)
    which place u guys talking about?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post
    I tried this place yesterday as I was in the area after seeing this thread. I enquired via sms and got a reply "girl available very pretty" paid cash $50 for 30min. Went in and when the mid-30s chinese lady entered she said she could offer NHJ or CBJ as ending if I wished. Didn't take the CBJ but took the NHJ which was offered at $50 cash. As the previous posted mentioned not the best body/look but she got the job done
    Could you expand on her looks a bit? Did she let you touch her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Bondi Junction one is one of my favourite places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.
    Hey asiafever, could you pm me the info. about shops in the Hills? I know probably many punters had bothered you. really appreciated when you have time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    Hey asiafever, could you pm me the info. about shops in the Hills? I know probably many punters had bothered you. really appreciated when you have time
    Post it here in the thread!

I have been to Seven hills angel massage at Leabons ln. Over all okay. The girl was in mid 30s, she said she work in shifts at wynard as well as well. CBJ was available but I only went or HJ.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok. Not ignoring you lads, just need to find time to sit down and write... I did a "hills and surrounds" megalist ages ago that's worth a cursory glance as some details like address are still valid http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=Lalor
    Specificity is always key though, so if there's something specific you want to know, or one area over another, better to ask straight rather than waiting for my vague general info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    Can confirm there's NHJ. Been there once recently during the weekday. I got Selina (Thai I think), I would say she's in her mid 30s at least but I would still recommend as she was quite good and had a decent body. However if you're looking for girls in their 20s, don't think this is the place even though I haven't seen other girls. The massage was legit too which was a big plus.
    Selina is still there, Wednesday at least. Also saw Mimi on a different Wednesday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by godofgamblers View Post
    Could you expand on her looks a bit? Did she let you touch her?
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been a few times and the girls would be late 20s/early thirties. Quite nice bodies and ample breasts. The place is in an office block it's actually quite easy for parking and open till 8pm.

Also in the hills, had a really amazing punt at healing massage seven hills laylor park a few weeks back on a Thursday, walked in and was offered a girl named "Leya" who was a tiny size 4-6 thai girl with perky a-cups she was exceptional both in massage and part 2. Tried to book her again a few weeks after and she was no longer in the shop I was told she was just filling in from a city shop briefly. If anyone else saw her while she was there and knows where to find her please PM me I'm keen on booking her again.

Kellyville Ridge Massage is also very good. Cute late 20s, early 30s girls and always quite busy so if you find a girl you like grab her name and book in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm they take hicaps , small extra charge and you need to fill out a client form.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it's pretty good. walls are a bit thin though. pretty standard service and prices i guess. nice and discreet location so no somewhat embarrassing main road entrance issues.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

Newbie here and exploring.

If I visit this centre in Bella Vista, should I just ask the front desk directly or check with the girl during massage? Any rough idea about pricing for HJ/BJ/Full ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Bliss Body around noon today and there were 2 ladies available.
    Mina opened the door and ushered me straight into a room. The place was very clean and neat. Thumbs up for hygiene.

After telling her I wanted 45min, she said it was $65 + $5 for a small fee to use health insurance. Before she left the room, she asked if I wanted any specials and offered nude B2B & CBJ for $100. I took up on the her offer and paid her upfront.
    Mina is Korean & Chinese mixed and probably late thirties. She is slightly on the plumb side, but not fat. Tits are probably C cup . She was shaven down below.

Mina was chatty during the massage and she said she only worked there on Saturdays. Her massage was very good and she said she has a certificate in massaging before. Her massage was firm and not painful. I thoroughly enjoyed my part 1.

After the massage, turned over for part 2. She slid her tits over my body and I was able to suck on them while fingering her down below. When she went down for the CBJ, she provided a fantastic service by lifting her leg onto the table, allowing me full view and access. At one point, she even allowed a finger to slide in. Her BJ skills were very good and she appeared to be very enthusiastic about it. I enjoyed it.

When I was leaving, I saw another chinese ML. I was told there were between 2 - 3 MLs working there daily.

All the best in your punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by flint View Post
    Went to Bliss Body around noon today and there were 2 ladies available.
    Mina opened the door and ushered me straight into a room. The place was very clean and neat. Thumbs up for hygiene.

After telling her I wanted 45min, she said it was $65 + $5 for a small fee to use health insurance. Before she left the room, she asked if I wanted any specials and offered nude B2B & CBJ for $100. I took up on the her offer and paid her upfront.
    Mina is Korean & Chinese mixed and probably late thirties. She is slightly on the plumb side, but not fat. Tits are probably C cup . She was shaven down below.

Mina was chatty during the massage and she said she only worked there on Saturdays. Her massage was very good and she said she has a certificate in massaging before. Her massage was firm and not painful. I thoroughly enjoyed my part 1.

After the massage, turned over for part 2. She slid her tits over my body and I was able to suck on them while fingering her down below. When she went down for the CBJ, she provided a fantastic service by lifting her leg onto the table, allowing me full view and access. At one point, she even allowed a finger to slide in. Her BJ skills were very good and she appeared to be very enthusiastic about it. I enjoyed it.

When I was leaving, I saw another chinese ML. I was told there were between 2 - 3 MLs working there daily.

All the best in your punting.
    Nice review mate. Do you know if you can claim hicaps on the extras or just the massage?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast