ML Name: Mona
    Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Date of Visit: June
    WeChat: Artamonmassage88A01
    Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: $55 45 minutes + BJ
    Size/ Shape: Brazilian body type, busty
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Not sure, probably mixed
    Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah, she’s a treat.

My Experience:
    Not sure what time I was finishing work today, so I didn’t end up booking in the afternoon. Surprised Jenny at the reception when I walked in late arvo and asked what’s on the menu? All girls busy but Mona would be finishing soon. I have personally seen Mona previously in my earlier days and decided to its time for another session.

Was told to wait 15 minutes but I asked if (receptionist Jenny) she could massage me for 15 minutes instead of waiting. Directed into the spare room and got naked. Lied down on the table and waited. After 2 minutes she showed up and started massaging my back, (focused purely on my back which I asked for, working an office job really cucks your back).

Anyways after a couple minutes of massage/a bit of tease, 2 knocks at the door and Mona finally enters. Basically, tags Jenny out and Mona tags in. I can definitely say if you’re looking for a Brazilian that’s not Brazilian, Mona would be what you’re looking for. She basically has an hourglass figure, definitely a bubble butt and nice big tits (no sight of sag). Anyways she shows up in a cute cocktail dress displaying her sexy figure, grabs my cock as she looks at me remembering the first experience we had.

She starts to tease my cock while she nibbles on my ear and asks what I would like today. While I contemplated her body in my head, Mona starts slowly licking down my neck, bit by bit, slowly tasting the nipple and then down the body. She breathes deeply on my cock and asks if I want a BJ. I give her the nod, she rips a condom open and slides it down my cock, (not really looking forward to a covered BJ but still an experience). At the top of the head, she presses her tongue on the top and slowly engulfs the head. While sucking on the top, she would thoroughly lick the top of the head. Eventually sliding down and up the shaft. While sucking and slurping over my thick dick, I was playing with her hot pussy, juices dripping off my finger. Had a taste of her sweet juice and signalled for handy. I almost came while she was sucking me off, luckily, I stopped as I wanted to enjoy her a bit Longer. She lathered my cock with oil and started pumping, while pumping for that build up she would cup my balls and caress each ball. I was pretty getting close and was starting to show it, she grabbed her boobs and started giving me a titty job, screaming out to cum on her tits. I couldn’t hold any longer as I pumped all my juices over her hot tits. Fuck that was hot as hell...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review!!
    Mona is advertised as Thai. Did she wear a transparent dress and no bra like her profile photo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone else seen this girl? Are you able to provide a celebrity/photo with a similar look?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wonder if they are still open

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just wondering how much is the BJ or was that inclusive?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    just wondering how much is the BJ or was that inclusive?
    $100 on top of the room rate will usually get what you want........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mona is certainly service orientated. She is extremely playful and a wonderful tease. YMMV with what she has to offer and Pt 3 is on offer for the right $$. She has a delightful body, firm enhanced, nicely proportioned DD’s, an arse you could crack eggs on and the most divine little pussy. Time for a revisit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mona is an absolute must. Perfectly enhanced DD’s, an arse you could crack eggs on and a divine petite pussy. Her service is all about the punter with lots of teasing, lip action and a great Pt 3 YMMV dependent on $$. She has an excellent service orientation. Haven’t seen her since before lockdown so it’s time to revisit. Can’t fault Jenny and her team.