Thread: Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Hello brothers,

Waiting for Covid to end & new talent to pour in.

Plan on visiting RnT for now.

What's the deal with etiquette?

Do I pay the hourly fee & ask the girl in the room? Or, is it discussed with the shop owner prior?

How much do you tip on top?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Hello brothers,

Do I pay the hourly fee & ask the girl in the room? Or, is it discussed with the shop owner prior?

Depends on the shop, bro, but you can tell by how much they charge for the hourly fee up-front. If they take around $60 up-front for the hour, that means the tip is not included. In that case you ask for extras in the room with the girl directly. You can do this at the beginning or near the end of the session, it's up to you.

If they take more than $100 for the hour, then the NHJ is included, and you can ask for more extras (and pay more for it!) in the room. Note that this only applies to erotic massage parlours, NOT actual remedial massage parlours! Those can charge more than $100 /hour just for remedial massage (hot stone, etc).
    Shops I know of that take the tips up-front are SBM, 227 Broadway, and the Korean shops.
    Other shops like SS, Diva, are tip-in-room type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Depends on the shop, bro, but you can tell by how much they charge for the hourly fee up-front. If they take around $60 up-front for the hour, that means the tip is not included. In that case you ask for extras in the room with the girl directly. You can do this at the beginning or near the end of the session, it's up to you.

If they take more than $100 for the hour, then the NHJ is included, and you can ask for more extras (and pay more for it!) in the room. Note that this only applies to erotic massage parlours, NOT actual remedial massage parlours! Those can charge more than $100 /hour just for remedial massage (hot stone, etc).
    Shops I know of that take the tips up-front are SBM, 227 Broadway, and the Korean shops.
    Other shops like SS, Diva, are tip-in-room type.
    Just a qns for RNT, do you guys stripped down (naked) fully before the MLs comes in or wait till the MLs ask you to strip down fully. Or do some of you keep your underwear on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Hello brothers,

keep waiting mate, until this ice age in young students and backpackers is over.

girls in Rnt joints are no better than brothels, I'm saving my funds for better deals next year. Unless you are super relaxed about quality of girls and their attitude, you'll be disappointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Just a qns for RNT, do you guys stripped down (naked) fully before the MLs comes in or wait till the MLs ask you to strip down fully. Or do some of you keep your underwear on?
    Fully naked and ready!

I keep my top and underwear on cos I don't like to greet people fully naked. It's really up to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s why I prefer places with showers, as u stripped down from the beginning. Get in and give your little chap a real good washing. Then all your cards on the table so to speak. I mostly have part 2 1st hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    That’s why I prefer places with showers, as u stripped down from the beginning. Get in and give your little chap a real good washing. Then all your cards on the table so to speak. I mostly have part 2 1st hahahaha
    do you shower prior to the WLs entering?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't like to greet people fully naked. .
    Is that a general social rule for you or does it only apply Rnt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you shower prior to the WLs entering?
    Couple places the girls take u to room and stay there. So they are in the room while u shower

Banned
    I prefer to greet the girl with my clothes on. One time I met a girl with huge C scar and it put me off straight away. If I had been naked it would have been difficult to reject the girl and choose someone else. In most RNT shops, you don't have shower facilities so what's the point of getting naked straight away?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Is that a general social rule for you or does it only apply Rnt?
    Haha it's a rule in all circumstances, bro. It's just a practical thing. It gets cold being naked all by yourself without a warm body next to you.
    It's also happened on more than one occasion where I was waiting in the room for my girl to come in, only for the keeper to pop in and ask me to go to another room. It would've been super awkward being naked and a hassle to have to put on my clothes again for the short trip down the hallway.