Newbie Nancy

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823
    Hours: 10:00-20:00
    ML: Nancy (China)

Date visit: June 2021
    Saw few newbies on rostered, called for booking. Walked in told receptionist my booking, she sent me to the room shown me Candy, Eva and selected Nancy as liked her nurse outfit so stand out disposing her tops and butt. Paid for an hour
    The room was very comforting and relaxing, nice smells and the music was wow very very nice.
    Nancy and I had some conversation prior to massage about what my requested were and how to achieve what I was looking for. She listened and did a good massage job, the knots on my shoulders were almost gone and me back felt so good.
    Asked Nancy for further service offered pineapple and disrobed. Nancy from China Cheng Du, busty body long hair c cup nice ass. Nice young lady beautiful body, amazing service. So needless to say, I was very excited about revisiting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823
    Hours: 10:00-20:00
    ML: Nancy (China)

Date visit: June 2021
    Saw few newbies on rostered, called for booking. Walked in told receptionist my booking, she sent me to the room shown me Candy, Eva and selected Nancy as liked her nurse outfit so stand out disposing her tops and butt. Paid for an hour
    The room was very comforting and relaxing, nice smells and the music was wow very very nice.
    Nancy and I had some conversation prior to massage about what my requested were and how to achieve what I was looking for. She listened and did a good massage job, the knots on my shoulders were almost gone and me back felt so good.
    Asked Nancy for further service offered pineapple and disrobed. Nancy from China Cheng Du, busty body long hair c cup nice ass. Nice young lady beautiful body, amazing service. So needless to say, I was very excited about revisiting.
    What was the extra service, part 3

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Excellent report brother, Nancy does look hot what extras does she offer?

Shop Owner
    Nancy is working today
    Please call for booking