Thread: Why so costly for extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why so costly for extras?

I had one of the Indian girls last week and they asked for 100$ for the normal extras of part 2. She suggested this is the norm for the shop. I used to not pay more than 50$ for the extras. Are you guys paying 100$ for extras these days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bro they r just trying to hustle u.

if you feel its not worth it just decline the extras and do massage only. sometimes they will discount u straight away lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes bro. Thats what I decided to do but is 100$ the new ongoing rate which will be a rip off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just go to Summerville nearby. Showers in room and $50 for extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Business is slow these days and some will try to test the water to get a bite.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have mentioned this before in another thread. Some of the girls are charging $50 for NHJ and an extra $20 for touching. It is killing the business and as a result girls are trying to shakedown any remaining customers that they may have. I think with the quality of girls declining rapidly, it would not surprise to see them close soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when good shops go bad !! Agree, with KW, expect they will be gone soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    when good shops go bad !! Agree, with KW, expect they will be gone soon.
    Thanks for the intel
    Any others shops have these hidden charges?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They tried the same on me the other day, this was before even getting my clothes off. I said no to $100 and offered the usual $50. Accepted straight away!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    They tried the same on me the other day, this was before even getting my clothes off. I said no to $100 and offered the usual $50. Accepted straight away!!
    Who was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Who was it, if you don't mind me asking?
    Chloe the Ukrainian. They probably all do the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really think this establishment is punching well above it's weight. A couple of the girls are quite nice (others just average), but seem to be asking a premium for what's on offer. I had a long chat to the quite attractive receptionist who suggested that many of the clientele were wealthy professionals working in the area and happy to pay what was asked. Well worth some negotiation and, just maybe, walking, after a $75 massage with the ML the poorer for the lack of agreement on reasonably priced extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just avoid the shop. Let them welcome their wealthy professional. When business slows down they will.be back to regular members.

100$ +75 better to go to a Full service shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck off $170 for a wank 😂 I prefer to go to No5 get a cim or FS for 150 and have 25 left over for Victoria yeeros 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    Just avoid the shop. Let them welcome their wealthy professional. When business slows down they will.be back to regular members.

100$ +75 better to go to a Full service shop
    Agreed! Trying to rip off customers when there's a lot of competition out there. Just opportunists! The girls are saying at some RNT shops that they are not busy like before. When some girls ask if you have been to their shop before, they may want to charge you more. These days, there are some girls asking more than $50 to get their gear off at the beginning of the session when before covid19 lockdown it was never a problem. Give them $50 at the beginning of the session and off come the clothes. Some will say they won't do it for $50 and the clothes will come off after half the session has gone. My view is no worries. Hasta la vista baby. If they don't want my money just let them sit and waste their time waiting for customers to walk in. Many shops around!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    That's why Summerville is still the same owner since 2015.

$100 NHJ? They think we are " water fish" get real ..just to greedy!

Summer won't tolerate this kind of shit. Standard is $50 ..any girl get caught is fired on the spot or one warning.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Really think this establishment is punching well above it's weight. A couple of the girls are quite nice (others just average), but seem to be asking a premium for what's on offer. I had a long chat to the quite attractive receptionist who suggested that many of the clientele were wealthy professionals working in the area and happy to pay what was asked. Well worth some negotiation and, just maybe, walking, after a $75 massage with the ML the poorer for the lack of agreement on reasonably priced extras.
    If you were talking to Joline, I can assure you that she told you bullshit. This place gets many locals, some Indian guys who want to try their own nationality girls, a few local workers. The wealthy professional guys don't bother much with this place, they go to the more classier places in the city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    If you were talking to Joline, I can assure you that she told you bullshit. This place gets many locals, some Indian guys who want to try their own nationality girls, a few local workers. The wealthy professional guys don't bother much with this place, they go to the more classier places in the city.
    Second this. I wouldn't ordinarily go to this joint either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taken this out of my list.

Looks like with bad management here the girls are making money and the shop is loosing all customers to nearby establishments.

If they don't wake up quickly they risk closing this shop soon