Thread: Best places in Sydney or legit contacts for bbfs please ;)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best places in Sydney or legit contacts for bbfs please ;)

Best places in Sydney or legit contacts for bbfs please want to try something new lads ❤️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The nude barber bro, her ads seems like shes down for anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Did someone say SB?....
    Hahahahaha that'll start another thread war. Let's keep it civil lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Now why would anyone do that? Especially as the shop owners who read this know that BBFS in a registered brothel is illegal and could get their licence pulled.
    Now I am not a lawyer, but I do suspect that you are wrong in NSW about BBFS being illegal. I think its a common misconception. Maybe some one here might start linking the facts in...

Banned
    Go to Taylor's in Lidcombe and ask for Tanya, she's 30 or so and is from HK. About $100 on-top I believe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I hate to say this but I have to agree with benny on this. Whether its legal or not its a suspect question from someone who's recently joined and has only 1 post.

Please don't give out any info you may have and let this thread die away.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Who the hell is going to be stupid enough
    to answer that question on a public forum…?
    Have a look on E & B… couple of loonies might provide the
    Service you seek

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Crazy stuff! Stay safe bros!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a stupid question really

Banned
    Many years back I used to be able to get BBFS with extra charges from young petite hot girls (between 30 to 40yo). Now the only ones offering BBFS are fat dumpling munchers or grannies with dried prunes for ovaries. And they have the audacity to charge $400-$500 per hour just to remove the condom and stick it bare in their smelly holes.

I'd say that it's not worth it these days, unless you're a regular to a young WL who is willing to do BBFS after a few sessions. Still, they might charge you an arm and a leg for it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Now I am not a lawyer, but I do suspect that you are wrong in NSW about BBFS being illegal. I think its a common misconception. Maybe some one here might start linking the facts in...
    You are correct, there is no such legislation in NSW. There was a period back in 2011/2012 when the Government was thinking of introducing such a law, but they ultimately did not do it.

At the moment, the only legislation around this is that brothel owners/ managers/bosses are not allowed to stop a worker from using PPE if they wanted to. It's all in the safe work regulations:
    https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/prin...?source=566034

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I noticed when I see older WL they probably don't care. When about to fuck. They ask condom?
    Obviously yeah but what if someone says no?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I noticed when I see older WL they probably don't care. When about to fuck. They ask condom?
    Obviously yeah but what if someone says no?
    It’s been pointed out several times, some WLs say this to indicate end of foreplay, meaning sex. To test this theory, next time you are asked, try saying No and see what happens.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It’s been pointed out several times, some WLs say this to indicate end of foreplay, meaning sex. To test this theory, next time you are asked, try saying No and see what happens.
    It's like the Aussie habit of asking "How you going? Good!"
    Basically answering "no good", "sick", "depressed" etc is not an option
    The question has already been asked and answered for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You are correct, there is no such legislation in NSW. There was a period back in 2011/2012 when the Government was thinking of introducing such a law, but they ultimately did not do it.

At the moment, the only legislation around this is that brothel owners/ managers/bosses are not allowed to stop a worker from using PPE if they wanted to. It's all in the safe work regulations:
    https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/prin...?source=566034
    That link you included is well worth reading through. I suspect that a lot of business owners have only a sketchy idea of their statutory obligations to "deemed workers," which term has a very wide definition. On a particular point I will pretty much guarantee that not a single business in the industry could pass the "wages" audit which can be demanded by Workers Comp insurers. "Wages" has a very broad definition and access to information cannot be withheld, notably an audit can get past any income splitting and sub-contracting arrangements.

Probably observed mostly in the breach, but if councils wanted to get tough, creative use of the health and safety and wages legislation might be far more effective than their occasional use of private detectives.