Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 269 Canterbury Rd Canterbury

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post 269 Canterbury Rd Canterbury

Hey All,

Anyone been to 269 Canterbury Rd Canterbury lately?

Been once maybe 3-4 years ago, so just wondering how is it these days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you can search as there has been a thread on 269 cant rd before, my last reading was that when you cum they walk out even if you paid for 30 minutes or one hour you have to ask them to stay or they will leave $100 per hour.....
    you can imagine the girl................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Campsie/canterbury in general is pretty lousy for massage shops and brothels.

I uses to work out that way and have visited many of the shops there over the years. Most are cheaply run chinese shops where you're more likely to get a dud or a 50yo cougar than anything good.

The only exception would be 303 beamish which has a couple of suprisingly good girls.

264 beamish and the one up the ramp get raved about - I personally think they're dirty shit holes. But hey.. some people are into the whole 'dirty and dingy' thing.

I would recommend going up the road to marrickville no5 personally. Way better management, better girls and competitive pricing in a clean shop. Just my 2c.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with Vitrium, marrickville is just 10 minutes away. 303 is good that they get girls in from pricier shops so you can try at a better rate.

But 269 is similarly priced to the campsie shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post

I uses to work out that way and have visited many of the shops there over the years. Most are cheaply run chinese shops where you're more likely to get a dud or a 50yo cougar than anything good.

The only exception would be 303 beamish which has a couple of suprisingly good girls.

264 beamish and the one up the ramp get raved about - I personally think they're dirty shit holes. But hey.. some people are into the whole 'dirty and dingy' thing.

I would recommend going up the road to marrickville no5 personally. Way better management, better girls and competitive pricing in a clean shop. Just my 2c.

Qcherry had a few gems over the last few years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Qcherry had a few gems over the last few years.
    Jina was my favourite, good part 1, fun part 2 and could speak a bit of canto. Can't say I've been after she left though.

Anyone you would recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sugar isn't bad. Not sure if she is still working. Haven't been out there as much post covid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post

Which girls would you recommend from 303?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel444 View Post
    Hey All,

Anyone been to 269 Canterbury Rd Canterbury lately?

Been once maybe 3-4 years ago, so just wondering how is it these days?
    269 is pretty wild and very cheap, probably cheapest in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by no_score2000 View Post
    Which girls would you recommend from 303?
    Vicky was a great one! I loved when she stroking my ears when I was going down on her. Last seen her last year, and haven't seen her in 2021 since

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had good sessions there with Honey and Kiki (both gone). Last 3x I went there, there were only +35yrs ladies...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What about the 2 up near aldi any good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oops sorry I confused the shop... this comment was actually for Qcherry...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    Had good sessions there with Honey and Kiki (both gone). Last 3x I went there, there were only +35yrs ladies...
    Not sure if this thread is about QCherry or not - but anyway, that spots a hit/miss.

Had quite a bad experience at the start of this year - saw a girl called Yona, and got CBJ & CFS, but she was pausing every like 10 seconds during the CBJ because she had an insanely runny nose.... definitely thought I was about to cornea the Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the women here are 50+ and overweight - can't expect much for $50 FS.

However, out of all the overweight/grandmas, you can try Coco on Thursday and Mango on Tuesday/Friday.

Coco is fairly young (early 40s) although has a big of a tummy. Mango is very slim and quite tall and could've been ok looking when she was younger (close to 50).

Hope that helps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    269 must be the cheapest place in town with the draw card Mango usually booked out.
    Q Cherry can be good but often the photos don’t match the girls. Kiki was my favourite, good massage, very pretty but no showers and toilet is outside.
    Up the ramp was quite good before with regular new girls. Unfortunately the supply has run thin. Some of the girls were of such quality that they’re now in Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They must be in a bad way for customers...

I have never seen them advertise before except by reviews... but I noticed an advert the other week on locanto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i investigated 269 about a yr ago, old chinese auntie types. Reminded me of 295 ashfield. 303 campsie is generally a hit and miss, their roster is hardly updated and ya usually have to take a punt and have a look. Had good and bad experiences at 303, one time had a slim kaylani lei look alike, crazy fun. Another time had a wl tell me to wait 5 and proceeded to take a dump - noise and smell was a turn off.

Better option as suggested by others is no5 marrickville. Check them out if you havent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL crazy place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wouldn’t recommend this place at all. That said if your looking for something cheap and very affordable to get your rocks off be my guest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast