Name : Anna

Establishment : 102 liverpool

Date of Visit: 19/06/21

Contact Details/Address: 102 moore st liverpool

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : 40 min/$100

Services: bbbj, cim, fs, rimming

Decided to try my luck at 102 liverpool, rocked up and only anna was available. Paid the receptionist and was led to the room by anna.

Had a shower whilist anna went to grab her stuff. Jumped on the bed whilist anna had a shower.

Anna started off with some catbathing then proceeded to a bbbj, the bbbj was awesome with a mix of deepthroat with slow head movements and alot of solid tongue work on the knob, she then followed it up with alot of ball sucking and moved down to do some light rimming.

Before the fs began i asked her if i could CIM and she said yes. So on with the dom and she started with Reverse cowgirl squat and mixed up with fast and slow movements, then proceeded to mish. I then asked her to turn around for some doggie, i initially i wanted to CIM but whilist doing doggie she got down real low and was arching her back so i went to pound town and went hard out and ended up nutting in the dom. We were both sweating by the end of the session.

Overall for $100 with her awesome bbbj and decent sex, it was definitely worth the price. She works there most days but I’m not sure of the hours.