So this place is on the first floor of an office building at 276 Pitt. If anonymity is your thing, then this place is it. It’s a Korean run joint with three Asian girls on at anytime. Very neat and tidy shop.

I saw their Wechat and booked Melody. She’s a tiny, slim Thai girl with a massive set of bolt on bazookas. She’s so stacked that she’s in serious danger of toppling over at any time. Looked very fake to me, but some might like it.

Part 1 was a reasonable massage. Part 2 pricing was very expensive. NHJ was the standard $50, but she wanted $70 for body slide and $100 for CBJ. Farrrk. For $150 at 42G, I can get BBBJ, DFK, DATY plus a root. When I declined the CBJ, she offered to lower the price, but being sucked through rubber is not my thing, so I said no.

I just went with the NHJ. She allowed a little bit of touching. She’s quite chatty and pleasant, but not worth a repeat.

She said she likes working there because the customers are office types and usually polite and clean. She has very little repeat business. Well with her pricing structure, she’s not really competitive. Okay to kill an hour in the city, but nothing memorable or special. You can get this type of basic service anywhere.