Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the girls with a full natural bush ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where are the girls with a full natural bush ?

Growing up in the western suburbs of sydney, it was all natural bush.

It wasn't till the late '90's that with the influx of cute asians that the shaved puss became the more norm.

A percentage of the PRC girls still have some, but its now becoming quite rare to find a full natural bush, even amoungst the aussies.

I am actually missing some, I have the hankering of doing some daty in the bush.

So I ask fellow brothers, to let us all know who is their full natural bush favourite, be they a WL or ML, as long as they allow daty (even for extra reward).

Haven’t you seen the other thread “ shaved puss ” on this same page ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haven’t you seen the other thread “ shaved puss ” on this same page ?
    Ah, buts thats the exact opposite to what I am after !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You can BYO merkin and ask the girl to wear it for you

Banned
    To me, whether shaved or not is not important. The important thing is whether the pussy is clean or a bit smelly.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    To me, whether shaved or not is not important. The important thing is whether the pussy is clean or a bit smelly.
    How could you tell if the pussy was clean with all that hair on it?

Banned
    You will know when you daty and if the smell is not good, you will stop. My experience is that even if a pussy is hairy, it can be perfectly clean with no smell at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The post was about finding girls w a hairy snatch, not about what you personally like 🤦🏼*♂️
    But thanks for enlightening us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    The post was about finding girls w a hairy snatch, not about what you personally like ����*♂️
    But thanks for enlightening us
    It seems all replies on this thread are not relevant to the title of the thread. To start with a reply which is relevant to the title, Emily of 42 Glad has a full bush if anyone is interested in this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good thread I am up for hammering a bush 🥰 it’s been like forever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Good thread I am up for hammering a bush 🥰 it’s been like forever
    Johanna at 42G .. full bush, but clean

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just killing time in between Euro2020 matches (it's a struggle staying awake between 1-2am) so might as well post some totally unproven sweeping generalisations ...
    The freshly arrived ones especially from China and Japan often have the untamed bush.
    Once they have been here for a while most give in to feedback and pressure from customers, management and colleagues and trim or shave.
    Japanese girls are generally pretty obedient and submissive and will do what they are told, so I have fucked many Js who shaved just hours before starting their first shift or who do their first shift with the bush but are fully shaved by the second shift.
    The Chinese girls are the most likely to hang on to their bush for as long as they can.
    Thais are usually professionals who previously worked in Bangkok or Pattaya and so are used to servicing Westerners and know their preference for the shave or trim and so usually arrive pre-shaved.
    Koreans as with their position on most things are somewhere between the Js and Cs just like Korea is on the map - sometimes they are more like Cs, sometimes more like Js, and sometimes they are uniquely Korean.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It seems all replies on this thread are not relevant to the title of the thread. To start with a reply which is relevant to the title, Emily of 42 Glad has a full bush if anyone is interested in this.
    Being an old fart I actually find just seeing a nice bush can be a turn on.

I remember seeing a lady @ the beginning of Covid, just arrived back from overseas, she had a bush which whilst not full, was lovely, shame she shaved it off within a short time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bring back Karen Pinni.
    Now that was a bush!!!

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Adds nothing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just killing time in between Euro2020 matches (it's a struggle staying awake between 1-2am) so might as well post some totally unproven sweeping generalisations ...
    The freshly arrived ones especially from China and Japan often have the untamed bush.
    Once they have been here for a while most give in to feedback and pressure from customers, management and colleagues and trim or shave.
    Japanese girls are generally pretty obedient and submissive and will do what they are told, so I have fucked many Js who shaved just hours before starting their first shift or who do their first shift with the bush but are fully shaved by the second shift.
    The Chinese girls are the most likely to hang on to their bush for as long as they can.
    Thais are usually professionals who previously worked in Bangkok or Pattaya and so are used to servicing Westerners and know their preference for the shave or trim and so usually arrive pre-shaved.
    Koreans as with their position on most things are somewhere between the Js and Cs just like Korea is on the map - sometimes they are more like Cs, sometimes more like Js, and sometimes they are uniquely Korean.
    Spot on bro rooter. The Koreans especially the MLs from the Korean massage shops tend to have some carpeting in that area, deliberately trimmed to that length as part of their act for bodyslides.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A little update

I thank those who PM'd me some info to research...

I was refered to "ARI" at Kyoto206.

Going thru threads it turns out that Ari was known as "Ashley" previous and was a Diva.
    this thread is interesting. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?78654. seems this girl never ages.

Maybe I will investigate Shirley next ?

I will try to see Ari soon, but would luv to know any of her other names and shops she might work in.

Thanks for the 42 hints guys, I will be checking out hopefully this week.

Seems a shortage of suitable ML's though...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember sasa from 42g has bush, but it was like long time ago, haven't seen her recently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmanjb View Post
    I remember sasa from 42g has bush, but it was like long time ago, haven't seen her recently
    Its a shame the info sheets the mamsan's have doesn't contain that info ....

I found one this week out near bankstown, damn shame it was NOT an RNT,she would only go down to her panties, but the overflowing bush was not contained, such poor english, it was hard to convince her thats what I wanted..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    Bring back Karen Pinni.
    Now that was a bush!!!
    It certainly was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast