Thread: Jenny at 350 - very good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Jenny at 350 - very good

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : 350 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 17/6/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood Brothel & Adult Sex Full Service | Chatswood 350

Phone : 8065 1990

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $130/45min

Size/shape : Pretty face (with sexy glasses), lovely shapely figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : SG

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : I tried to see a girl at another shop but she was busy so I decided to visit 350 for the first time for 1˝ years.

The door was opened by Helen who remembered me after I’d introduced myself. She said all the girls were busy but Jenny would be free in a couple of minutes.

I prefer to see different girls but, as I remembered that Jenny is good (I saw her here and before that at Kelly’s), I said I’d wait and I sat down with Helen for a chat.

Jenny was then available and she led me to the room.

She has a pretty face (with glasses which she kept on for the whole session – very sexy) and was wearing a short, red and white gingham dress.

I showered and she stripped.

Jenny has a lovely shapely figure with B/C-cups, a pierced belly-button, a trimmed bush and a small tattoo on her lower leg.

Onto the bed and she wiped me down and after a brief lick of my nipples, she knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips and occasional eye-contact, no teeth and no interruptions.

After a while I asked for some 69 but Jenny said “No”. My notes reveal that I have had 69 with her on the previous times that I’ve seen her but she is orgasmic and has complained that cumming too often makes her tired. Might be another case of a popular girl being over-worked when there’s a dearth of new talent coming in.

Time to fuck and as she dressed me I asked whether CIM was available but she asked for a tip (although I had CIM with her when I saw her at Kelly’s – again perhaps a sign of the times in that girls currently don’t have to put in as much effort to please as they did when there was more competition).

Lube was applied and we started with some cowgirl. This was good as Jenny went slowly at first and gradually went faster.

She dismounted and I was about to ask for some doggie but she switched to reverse CG.

This was very good and I tickled her arsehole as her moans increased until she said she was cumming.

After a breather I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was excellent as Jenny has a lovely butt and we both watched the action in the mirrors and she was soon vocal again, saying she was cumming and I squirted at the same time.

I collapsed on the bed and Jenny took a quick shower before joining me for a chat – her English is very good – and she said that she currently works at 350 Mondays to Fridays and takes the weekend off to rest her pussy.

On my way out there were two other girls in the corridor. I think they were Cherry and Kelly – both youngish and not bad-looking.

Helen was not around so I stumbled down the stairs and back to my car.

Shop Owner

Jenny

hot happy girl. Bust, age:27, height:160,Jenny is very very good English so so sweet , laugh always, taking deep in her month passionately BBJ.....best sex

Chatswood 350 (Club 350)
    • 0410 716 666
    • 350 Penshurst St North Willoughby, NSW 2068
    • 10am–12am / 7 days

http://chatswood350.com/

Full Service

30 minutes -
    $100.00
    45 minutes -
    $130.00

60 minutes - $150.00

Shop Owner