Thread: Eva

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

Eva

In have seen Eva a few time now over the last 10 years

Yes time has flow and its been a few year since I saw her last.

I walked in to the room and she greeted me by name after all this time.

She is a beautiful looking lady and she greeted me by name and a great hug and kiss.

She is the girl in the photo on the web site and if you want to see a beautiful lady with great service then look no further.

Eva is great if you treat her right she is friendly a great kisser, loves her tits sucked and kissed and she had loverly tits in my opinion.

She loves nice light daty in the 69 position and will give you a great bbbj in return.

Move on to sex and she love doggy but it happy to do cowgirl and missionary and may be others if you can last long enough

I love a shaved pussy and hers is lovely.

Spend and hour or more with Eva and make you dreams come true

One loverly lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva

Totally agree Littlewonder. As I have said in a previous Review, Pure Gold. It is difficult to put words on paper that describe the experience. Definitely a Gold Medal performance from a lady who genuinely enjoys sending her guests away with a very big smile and totally exhausted. A great experience with a very beautiful lady with a big heart and a skillset second to none.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, Eva is a gem and a one in a million. Seeing the recent photos of her brings back many happy memories