Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Brandy - Professional Thai WL

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2021
    Posts
    5

    Brandy - Professional Thai WL

    Super hot body
    Prefect boobs & nipples
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ DTBBBJ & CIM
    Many many free extras like CIM +++

    Very hard to book, but definitely worth

    REMEMBER: Once a punter, always a punter

    B.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2021
    Posts
    5

    https://chatswood60.com.au/brandy-video/

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbill View Post
    Super hot body
    Prefect boobs & nipples
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ DTBBBJ & CIM
    Many many free extras like CIM +++

    Very hard to book, but definitely worth

    REMEMBER: Once a punter, always a punter

    B.
    Just in case you want more information

    https://chatswood60.com.au/brandy-video/

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-11-2020
    Posts
    3
    Yes, this Brandy is the Famous Nicky from Kelly's at 5 Dock. Roster only show she's on Mondays at Chatswood 60. does any Bros know if she works any where else?

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2021
    Posts
    5

    LINE/Facebook/WeChat/WhatsApp

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtime View Post
    Yes, this Brandy is the Famous Nicky from Kelly's at 5 Dock. Roster only show she's on Mondays at Chatswood 60. does any Bros know if she works any where else?
    Shes definitely been on the WL circuit for the past 5 years

    http://dollhousemanly.com.au/nicky-new-today/ - Nicky at Dollhouse

    Or

    http://533willoughby.com.au/sheri.html - Sheri at 533

    Or

    www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/nicky.html - Nicky at Kellys

    Or

    Ask her for her LINE ID/WhatsApp/Instagram/Facebook or Wechat details if you ask her to be freelance with ALL the extras for her favourite regulars

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    25-06-2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    50
    She was very chatty and very good with her services and a perfect body. But i found her a bit older than i thought from the photos.

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2021
    Posts
    5

    Dont trust or believe her sweet mouth

    Brandy is 39 years old born in June 1982
    Shes been in the game for many years, here, Japan & Singapore

    Brandy has a lot of regular punters, for one reason
    She is also well known for doing freelance at her place

    She has a sweet mouth
    Will say everything but her words mean nothing
    So dont be fooled or played

    Be warned punters, someone so beautiful
    Can be the ugliest person inside

    If you fuck her hard & fuck her for a long time
    Grab her throat, pull here hair & slap ger
    It will most definitely worth it
    She loves it rough & treated like a

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2021
    Posts
    5

    Not a spring chicken

    Brandy is definitely not a spring chicken at 39
    But definitely hotter than 99% of the WL

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-09-2020
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbill View Post
    Brandy is 39 years old born in June 1982
    She’s been in the game for many years, here, Japan & Singapore

    Brandy has a lot of regular punters, for one reason
    She is also well known for doing freelance at her place

    She has a sweet mouth
    Will say everything but her words mean nothing
    So don’t be fooled or played

    Be warned punters, someone so beautiful
    Can be the ugliest person inside

    If you fuck her hard & fuck her for a long time
    Grab her throat, pull here hair & slap ger
    It will most definitely worth it
    She loves it rough & treated like a…
    Wow Bill. Talk about outing a lady.

  9. #9
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    24-07-2019
    Location
    Willoughby
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Wow Bill. Talk about outing a lady.
    His post sounds very familiar and disturbing...

  10. #10
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    25-06-2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbill View Post
    Brandy is 39 years old born in June 1982
    She’s been in the game for many years, here, Japan & Singapore

    Brandy has a lot of regular punters, for one reason
    She is also well known for doing freelance at her place

    She has a sweet mouth
    Will say everything but her words mean nothing
    So don’t be fooled or played

    Be warned punters, someone so beautiful
    Can be the ugliest person inside

    If you fuck her hard & fuck her for a long time
    Grab her throat, pull here hair & slap ger
    It will most definitely worth it
    She loves it rough & treated like a…
    You even managed to get the month. that's impressive.. wonder she's actually telling u the real age. At the end of the day we pay for her services, not for other things. She has so many regulars, you can't expect her to be truthful.

  11. #11
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    14-07-2017
    Posts
    85
    should have got her number, seen her a few times at chatswood 60, does she advertise her number anywhere? escort and babes?

  12. #12
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-07-2021
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbill View Post
    Brandy is 39 years old born in June 1982
    Shes been in the game for many years, here, Japan & Singapore

    Brandy has a lot of regular punters, for one reason
    She is also well known for doing freelance at her place

    She has a sweet mouth
    Will say everything but her words mean nothing
    So dont be fooled or played

    Be warned punters, someone so beautiful
    Can be the ugliest person inside

    If you fuck her hard & fuck her for a long time
    Grab her throat, pull here hair & slap ger
    It will most definitely worth it
    She loves it rough & treated like a
    This fella is a real piece of work....what's the matter big fella? did she break your poor little heart by telling you to move on?

    For those who can't figure out what this nutter going by the alias of 'Oldbill' is trying to accomplish is that he's hoping some unsuspecting punter does his bidding by reading this bullsh*t then hurting the little lass.

    She doesn't "love it rough".

  13. #13
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    24-07-2019
    Location
    Willoughby
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRocket View Post
    This fella is a real piece of work....what's the matter big fella? did she break your poor little heart by telling you to move on?

    For those who can't figure out what this nutter going by the alias of 'Oldbill' is trying to accomplish is that he's hoping some unsuspecting punter does his bidding by reading this bullsh*t then hurting the little lass.

    She doesn't "love it rough".
    Remember "Bipolar Andrew", he sounds similar

  14. #14
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Riff888's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-2016
    Posts
    1,236
    She must be good if she brings out the dark side of men like this.

    Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-03-2021
    Posts
    19
    Thanks for the info

  16. #16
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-05-2014
    Posts
    61
    It takes a special kind of coward to go anonymously on a forum and try to set a girl up so others will try to hurt her.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    11-07-2021
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbill View Post
    Brandy is 39 years old born in June 1982
    She’s been in the game for many years, here, Japan & Singapore

    Brandy has a lot of regular punters, for one reason
    She is also well known for doing freelance at her place

    She has a sweet mouth
    Will say everything but her words mean nothing
    So don’t be fooled or played

    Be warned punters, someone so beautiful
    Can be the ugliest person inside

    If you fuck her hard & fuck her for a long time
    Grab her throat, pull here hair & slap ger
    It will most definitely worth it
    She loves it rough & treated like a…
    We are not here to hurt anyone.
    We are here to ponder about the meaning of life,
    question about why Titanic has sank.
    Meanwhile treat the MLs and WLs nicely
    as dream girls, fairies, angels, flowers, morning dew etc.
    whatever catches your fancy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •