Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bareback gals in Sydney

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Shut the fuck up old man. Every post you write makes me cringe.

Shouldn't you be spending the limited time you have left writing your will before you die or at lawn bowls.
    I have done my will, don't like bowls but I spend a lot of my time flying and studying, what have you done with your life so far besides being "Premature"...You also seem to have some anger management issues, I would have that looked into...cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Over and over", now that is boring, like putting haha or LOL after every post.......
    You seem to have a lot of things you don't "like"... First it was acronyms, now you don't even like haha's? So you're telling us you don't like to see people having fun or having a laugh? Don't "like" general posts, the list goes on.

There are trolls in all forums. You sir, are the forum Grinch. Ha-fucken-ha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You seem to have a lot of things you don't "like"... First it was acronyms, now you don't even like haha's? So you're telling us you don't like to see people having fun or having a laugh? Don't "like" general posts, the list goes on.

There are trolls in all forums. You sir, are the forum Grinch. Ha-fucken-ha!
    From you that is a compliment...cheers, your initiative in researching past posts of mine is admirable and disturbing........s-l300.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never gone bbfs. But I nearly did once with this hot Thai milf who worked at CBD style.

Saw her a few times for a massage and a wank. On the 3rd time she said she wanted to fuck. I declined.

4th time I was horny as all hell. She came out, dropped her lengerie on the floor. Walked up shoved for big DD titties in my mouth and started rubbing her pussy on my cock.

It took every once of self control to stop her from sliding my bare cock into her pussy.

It's funny how outside of those situations it seems like such an easy decision to make. But when you've got a hot woman that wants you filling her pussy (with or without a condom) logic goes out the fucking window.

I'm glad I didnt though. Not worth the stress and tests etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I've never gone bbfs. But I nearly did once with this hot Thai milf who worked at CBD style.

Saw her a few times for a massage and a wank. On the 3rd time she said she wanted to fuck. I declined.

4th time I was horny as all hell. She came out, dropped her lengerie on the floor. Walked up shoved for big DD titties in my mouth and started rubbing her pussy on my cock.

It took every once of self control to stop her from sliding my bare cock into her pussy.

It's funny how outside of those situations it seems like such an easy decision to make. But when you've got a hot woman that wants you filling her pussy (with or without a condom) logic goes out the fucking window.

As you said, it's not worth the stress and tests that may occur after having your half hour or 1 hour fun with a girl who wants to go BB. If a girl is wiling to go BB with you there's a good chance she's doing it with other guys and we know many punters don't get regularly checked for STIs these days. Just not worth taking such risk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    closest thing to the sensation of bb without actually being dumb enough to take the risk is to probably buy your own condoms

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post

If it makes you feel better, she's probably a top class cock tease and probably wouldn't have gone all the way even if you wanted to. There are plenty of those around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Hi all,

Thought I would like to see who would like to share gals who like to play bareback in Sydney. There are places in Sydney like Yoko's 269 etc that provide bb sex. Happy to share on her or in private messages.
    Hi mate can you drop me a PM? Not working for me unfort. Can swap notes. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123