Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bareback gals in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bareback gals in Sydney

Hi all,

Thought I would like to see who would like to share gals who like to play bareback in Sydney. There are places in Sydney like Yoko's 269 etc that provide bb sex. Happy to share on her or in private messages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Hi all,

Thought I would like to see who would like to share gals who like to play bareback in Sydney. There are places in Sydney like Yoko's 269 etc that provide bb sex. Happy to share on her or in private messages.
    Bro, dont think most ppl will tell u who's gonna do BB.

In all honesty, if a WL is willing to BB you, no doubt she is doing it to others if you know what I mean. Just like azninvasion said, no one including myself will say who offers it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think he knows that. Just wanted those 2 or 3 people who would.

Chances are it’s the same girls he knows already. BB is not as uncommon as many think it is, to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all,
    Yes there are gals and guys who enjoy bareback sex. We know the risks and make sure we get tested regularly. Just always looking for gals who like to have natural consensual fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Hey all,
    Yes there are gals and guys who enjoy bareback sex. We know the risks and make sure we get tested regularly. Just always looking for gals who like to have natural consensual fun.
    What's the point in getting tested regularly when one day the Dr says it's HIV, hepatitis or syphilis??? By then it's too late IMHO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    What's the point in getting tested regularly when one day the Dr says it's HIV, hepatitis or syphilis??? By then it's too late IMHO.
    I agree I don't see the point here but maybe someone can explain?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just taking a stab in the dark here.. but by any chance do u not have a partner who will off u bb? Or find the one regular who's gonna do it for u?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Too late for the punter, but not everyone else. At least then, he might have the decency to stop spreading whatever he's got with the knowledge that he's infected.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think alot of BMs don't realise how prevelant BBFS is..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi, but what is BMs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Hi, but what is BMs?
    Yeah what is BM'S..."Bad Mothers"???

Banned
    What's worse is that by the time they get tested and told they have HIV, hepatitis or syphilis that they have passed it onto other unsuspecting girls who have passed it onto other punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe sex workers who offer this are using PREP.. Stop being so judgemental

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know of some cases outside of the punting scene where guys who get diagnosed with chlamydia but get a late night "im horny" text from a casual and still fuck without a rubber and joke about it not caring. These guys will get diagnosed with something but can't resist the urge to bareback again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Maybe sex workers who offer this are using PREP.. Stop being so judgemental
    Danny, what is BMs?

Banned
    I know of some cases outside of the punting scene where guys who get diagnosed with chlamydia but get a late night "im horny" text from a casual and still fuck without a rubber and joke about it not caring. These guys will get diagnosed with something but can't resist the urge to bareback again.
    Some people believe they won't get infected. They are risk takers but they are bloody irresponsible since their actions can lead to more infections in the community. They don't worry if they get chlamydia or gonorrhoea because they can treat it. However they don't realise they can catch HIV or AIDS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey OP, better change the title to "WL who are willing to exchange STD". Asking for BB services is the most stupid thing you can do with WL's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But we used to have punterman here who saw 200 WLs a year, barebacked most of them, did it year in year out and never caught anything

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    But we used to have punterman here who saw 200 WLs a year, barebacked most of them, did it year in year out and never caught anything
    Haha, even double, stack etc, all BBFS.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast