Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verified photos scam

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Maybe Start your own website and manage it yourself as well because you run a credible shop,

Like when girls want a job whether at shop or online they have to come in for a face to face.

Maybe do a secret punter who works for the website to make bookings and go to them to make sure it is actually the girl on profile

I'd feel more confident if I new a site was being managed by you guys
    What would their revenue source be for maintaining those sort of sites? Servers cost money to run. You'd need to monetise it some how and it's usually to the advertisers. They're the true customers and punters are the product.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    What would their revenue source be for maintaining those sort of sites? Servers cost money to run. You'd need to monetise it some how and it's usually to the advertisers. They're the true customers and punters are the product.
    They do run their own website so I assume they know what they are doing.

E&B Is trash and they don't need a big site that does melbourne, Brisbane etc as they only need to focus on sydney

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They do run their own website so I assume they know what they are doing.

E&B Is trash and they don't need a big site that does melbourne, Brisbane etc as they only need to focus on sydney
    Yea they run their own website because it gets them bookings which brings them money. If they do decide to do a EB style website there needs to be some incentive for them to run it right? Unless it's just purely their girls and if that's the case then their website does the job just fine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Caught up with an old regular/friend as she does private work. She gave me some insider info that because a photo is verified on E&B it doesn't always mean it is her. Girls are now selling there verified accounts/numbers to other girls for big $$$ especially if they are popular and are leaving the industry.

Just some friendly advice for the punters out there incase you didn't know, because I didn't.
    What I have learnt is the adds for Asian charging below 300 are mostly fake. If you are lucky you may find a young 20-25 year old girl. I have learnt to walk away. You end up wasting lot of time and still have blue balls. It’s only when they are charging more than 400 you may find the same girl. There still no gurantee the photo will be recent. These days the pics are anyhow edited. My last private in Sydney were girls from Ms Slique. She had some gems over the years mostly tourist taking long holiday in Australia. Can’t wait for the borders to be open so new stock can flood the market and prices go down also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

E&B is not good now

Because of this reason (verified photos being fake), now I don't really look for WL on E&B. Have visited many girls and walked off.. Very annoying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    verified is just level up scam. thats all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhard View Post
    verified is just level up scam. thats all
    You should know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    What I have learnt is the adds for Asian charging below 300 are mostly fake. If you are lucky you may find a young 20-25 year old girl. I have learnt to walk away. You end up wasting lot of time and still have blue balls. It’s only when they are charging more than 400 you may find the same girl. There still no gurantee the photo will be recent. These days the pics are anyhow edited. My last private in Sydney were girls from Ms Slique. She had some gems over the years mostly tourist taking long holiday in Australia. Can’t wait for the borders to be open so new stock can flood the market and prices go down also.
    they usually have a template description which can be spotted a mile away lol. There have been a few gems under the 300 mark, been lucky with this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12