Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some good places for losing virginity in Sydney and the North West?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    yh aight ill check her out once i get my paycheck lol
    You won’t regret it bro, she is nice looking, nice figure a good fuck and a pretty nice girl too. Ticks every box, let’s us know how you go man.

I think she is $280 for an hour cheap as chips and worth every cent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    You won’t regret it bro, she is nice looking, nice figure a good fuck and a pretty nice girl too. Ticks every box, let’s us know how you go man.

I think she is $280 for an hour cheap as chips and worth every cent
    The kid is 18 years of age. Don’t think that would be cheap for his standards.
    Most of the punters here at their peak career stages and can afford these luxury through their multiple sources of income..
    But yea.. dollar for quality.. you won’t regret it. Might even get hooked.. but make sure to report back for guidance.
    Start a gofundme page to lose your virginity…

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How about a poll? How many of us lost our virginity to a rubber? Cos that's what you're looking at if your first time was in a brothel... Mostly anyway.
    My first time was with a GF without a rubber, but was 19 by then.... Late bloomer.
    I think I blew within 1 minute, lolz!

Banned
    I was 16 and it was under Manly Surf Club after a dance, those days were great........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No don't do it with a hooker for the 1st time. 1st time should be with your girlfriend or someone you care about and they care about you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    The kid is 18 years of age. Don’t think that would be cheap for his standards.
    Most of the punters here at their peak career stages and can afford these luxury through their multiple sources of income..
    But yea.. dollar for quality.. you won’t regret it. Might even get hooked.. but make sure to report back for guidance.
    Start a gofundme page to lose your virginity…
    I am happy to pay half!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12