Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “Legit” couples massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

“Legit” couples massage

Hey there, so was talking to a close female friend today and she complained about having aches and I told her I did too so she suggested maybe we should go get a massage together.

Then the thought went through my mind of having a ML discreetly brushing my balls while my friend was right there in the room and next door really turned me on. Which obviously I didn’t tell her about.

She then looks up all these places mostly legit looking Thai places the kind that makes you wear your undies

Does anyone know any decent looking Thai places where couples massages are on offer that maybe the ML might be a bit cheeky and do some tt or the like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s right up my alley !!
    Let us know how you go mate !

You can check photara @ wynyard

That’s the only one I know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suggesting an area would help. There are places all over Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Suggesting an area would help. There are places all over Sydney
    around burwood area or even city

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the legit massage shops in any Westfield's shopping centre would accommodate your request for a couples massage. Just call up and check in advance. They normally pull back the dividing curtain between two massage tables and that's it. So your better half is lying about 1mtr - 2mtr from you without any curtains (blocking) between the two of you so don't even think about 'tt' or some other naughty stuff...(gonna be ya funeral for sure). We went to a Chinese one at Liverpool Westfield's, near the Post Office and Currency Exchange booths... Just remember to book (if they do provide the service) in advance if you going during the weekends as most are fully booked.... Hope this helps. Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amanda's Thai Therapy parramatta

Is the place. Large room 2 tables.
    No funny business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True story as relayed to me from a good friend of mine. He was on a cruise ship with his family and whilst the kids where at kids club he and his wife decided on a couples massage.

They head along to the day spa, all very legit, and they meet the girls who will be doing the massage, all very professional. After a short quiz on about any aches and pains or injuries etc, they move to the massage room which is a normal room but a bit larger with two tables and a curtain between them. The curtain was drawn between them, although they are only meters apart.

The massage goes along the usual routine and at some stage he hears his wife asked to turn over, shortly afterwards he is asked the same thing so he rolls over. All covered with towels being placed for modesty and nothing inappropriate happening or indicated. After a while he can hear the tell tale sound of his wife dozing. My mate has an English girl doing his massage and he thinks he will take a chance, without making any noise he obtains the attention of the English girl doing his massage and he gives her the universal sign for hand job. The girl smiles at him shakes her head to indicate no whilst gesturing towards the sleeping wife behind the curtain. He puts his finger to his lips indicating quietly and pleads and she then nods yes with a cheeky smile. The towel is then moved and he had already removed his underwear before the massage started which the masseuse did not realise until then. My friend then got a hand job by a cute English girl that was without any lubrication so no noise. He said he even managed to feel her tit through her uniform before he quietly blew all over her hands, one hand covering the load from going everywhere. All the while the wife never missed a beat with her breathing.

Ballsy and very exciting, if he got found out and then knowing his wife he may well have been found floating in the ocean after she threw him overboard.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Hey there, so was talking to a close female friend today and she complained about having aches and I told her I did too so she suggested maybe we should go get a massage together.

Then the thought went through my mind of having a ML discreetly brushing my balls while my friend was right there in the room and next door really turned me on. Which obviously I didn’t tell her about.

She then looks up all these places mostly legit looking Thai places the kind that makes you wear your undies

Does anyone know any decent looking Thai places where couples massages are on offer that maybe the ML might be a bit cheeky and do some tt or the like?
    Wtf? I would've offered to massage her unless she's grose. During the massage, you can slowly get her to take her clothes off.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    True story as relayed to me from a good friend of mine. He was on a cruise ship with his family and whilst the kids where at kids club he and his wife decided on a couples massage.

They head along to the day spa, all very legit, and they meet the girls who will be doing the massage, all very professional. After a short quiz on about any aches and pains or injuries etc, they move to the massage room which is a normal room but a bit larger with two tables and a curtain between them. The curtain was drawn between them, although they are only meters apart.

The massage goes along the usual routine and at some stage he hears his wife asked to turn over, shortly afterwards he is asked the same thing so he rolls over. All covered with towels being placed for modesty and nothing inappropriate happening or indicated. After a while he can hear the tell tale sound of his wife dozing. My mate has an English girl doing his massage and he thinks he will take a chance, without making any noise he obtains the attention of the English girl doing his massage and he gives her the universal sign for hand job. The girl smiles at him shakes her head to indicate no whilst gesturing towards the sleeping wife behind the curtain. He puts his finger to his lips indicating quietly and pleads and she then nods yes with a cheeky smile. The towel is then moved and he had already removed his underwear before the massage started which the masseuse did not realise until then. My friend then got a hand job by a cute English girl that was without any lubrication so no noise. He said he even managed to feel her tit through her uniform before he quietly blew all over her hands, one hand covering the load from going everywhere. All the while the wife never missed a beat with her breathing.

Ballsy and very exciting, if he got found out and then knowing his wife he may well have been found floating in the ocean after she threw him overboard.
    Nice story! Reads like a Penthouse letter!

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Wtf? I would've offered to massage her unless she's grose. During the massage, you can slowly get her to take her clothes off.....
    Lol, I think it's pretty obvious he's not attracted to his close lady friend!

This does remind me of an ex-GF. We were on our second date and I had only been able to kiss her on our previous date, nothing more. We got a couples massage room in a legit place and it was time for us to change into the massage clothes. You can imagine the sexual tension between us. I turned my back to her to let her change into her massage clothes. When I turned back around, I was so horny that I pounced on her from the back, reached my hands under her massage top and full grabbed her boobs. Then it became a full on make-out session right there until the massage ladies came back and asked "are you ready?", from the other side of the curtains. That was one of the hottest experiences I've had!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Context on why I don’t give my lady friend a massage and fuck her. She’s in a close group of friends and we’ve known each other a long time 10 years plus and she’s an ex of one of my best mates I really don’t see her that way.

She’s not unattractive and she’s pretty open and cool about sex but she quite conservative too eg only in a relationship etc

Context on why I don’t give my lady friend a massage and fuck her. She’s in a close group of friends and we’ve known each other a long time 10 years plus and she’s an ex of one of my best mates I really don’t see her that way.

She’s not unattractive and she’s pretty open and cool about sex but she quite conservative too eg only in a relationship etc
    Totally understandable, and it’s always cool to have a lady friend who is in fact one of the boys. And if that’s a long term friendship, it’s even more valuable, so don’t ruin it I’ll say.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I believe my friend. There is no reason for him to make it up and it suits his personality to be brazen enough to do it.

If you don't want to believe then it's up to you, I don't care either way and I'm almost certain others would have had similar experiences in not necessarily the exact same scenario, to think not would be somewhat naive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

You can still massage her. Doesn't need to lead to sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    You can still massage her. Doesn't need to lead to sex.
    but i don't want to? I can't give a good massage so why bother it will be a waste of both our time.

don't know why you keep on going about trying to give her a massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's fair enough

but i don't want to? I can't give a good massage so why bother it will be a waste of both our time.

don't know why you keep on going about trying to give her a massage?
    Give him a break, he's got blue balls same as a lot of other Bros here. So when he hears that another bro has a lady friend that will be in the same room with him dressed in scanty, paper thin massage clothes, he's naturally gonna project his inner desires onto said bro.
    This lockdown gonna turn us all into feral sex maniacs by the time it's over!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Give him a break, he's got blue balls same as a lot of other Bros here. So when he hears that another bro has a lady friend that will be in the same room with him dressed in scanty, paper thin massage clothes, he's naturally gonna project his inner desires onto said bro.
    This lockdown gonna turn us all into feral sex maniacs by the time it's over!!
    Not really. I would do most of my female friends. Lol.

I've massaged a few of my female friends in the past and have gotten something more.

If shes willing, why pay for it or why wish that a legit masseuse graze your nuts.

I got a friend to make herself come and I just watched she didn't want more than that and I was fine.
    But still cool to watch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why are you still going on about it? She wants a proper massage not some half arse rub trying to lead to something else.

If I was to get a massage with her at a place rather get something from the ml and it would be an experience having a female right there

What does making your friend masturbate have to do with anything?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Have taken a partner in the past to my regular RNT place for a ‘legit’ couples massage, she was in the booth next right next door and could definitely hear me talking to the ML for regular things like ‘more pressure please’ or ‘please focus my my legs, they are very sore’, but nothing that the ML was whispering into my ear.

Time for part 2 and the ML offered CBJ for the first time ever in that shop. I couldn’t resist the excitement of having my cock sucked so went along with it.

ML stripped off showing a nice slim body and perky set of boobs, started with some slow teasing me until I was rock hard and standing to attention, proceeds to Dom me up and wrap her lips around my shaft.
    I couldn’t believe the amount of suction this lithe little ML had on my shaft, just going to town deeper and stronger until I popped with what felt like a huge load.

Quick clean up and continued with the massage for the remaining time.

Left feeling very relaxed 😊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast