Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Ladyboy massage sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Please tell our son's and daughter's LGBT is like a disease organism.
    They suck up resource's and interfere with natural resource's and cause nationalities they infest to
    rot on the inside until it resembles a dessicated cadaver. You learn you cannot co exist with these barbarian's.
    They are hostile to any and all life. Have you ever notice they have no pets ? And no pot plant's either ?
    They are a giant parasite disease organism that suck's the life out of anything that has the misfortune to cross their path.
    You must be fun at parties

Banned
    Feminists are finally getting they society they convert.
    Everyone is equal and no one may be excluded.
    This includes deranged males who want to dress up in panties and lipstick so they can pee in
    the ladies rooms and girls who want testerone shots so they can grow beards and pecs .
    In a way it sad because post LGBT society may end up dull and puritanical.
    Its good to need alot of work to undo this crap . Maybe even some forced lobotomies to
    speed it up.

Banned
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Feminists are finally getting they society they convert.
    Everyone is equal and no one may be excluded.
    This includes deranged males who want to dress up in panties and lipstick so they can pee in
    the ladies rooms and girls who want testerone shots so they can grow beards and pecs .
    In a way it sad because post LGBT society may end up dull and puritanical.
    Its good to need alot of work to undo this crap . Maybe even some forced lobotomies to
    speed it up.
    Crawl back into your cave you are irrelevant

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Surely Scanlan is trolling, but sadly there are a lot who feel as he describes.
    If ladyboys aren't your thing, that's cool, nobody said you have to be into it, but there's no need to be an obnoxious cunt about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Surely Scanlan is trolling, but sadly there are a lot who feel as he describes.
    If ladyboys aren't your thing, that's cool, nobody said you have to be into it, but there's no need to be an obnoxious cunt about it.
    I don't think ol'mate Scanlon is playing with a full deck just quietly.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hahaha maybe. I mean, I'm no intellectual giant, I once saw a sign in the shopping centre that said "Wet Floor", so I did, but some of the ranting on LGBTQ I'm seeing here is next level...

Banned
    I want every damn last sub -human, cannibalistic , savage ,feral LGBT the living hell out of
    this country as soon as possible. Perhaps the Gov can purchase some boats to move them
    to the middle of the Pacific . If they sink i don't give a damn.
    Either way we finally rid ourselves of the worst scourge perpetuated upon us. These blue
    gummed scrotums have single handedly destroyed every last one of our one time beautfiul
    major metropolitan area's and just about every council throughout our nation.
    Be gone forever you feral , primate , neanderthal , prehistoric LGBT Chimps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of redirected subliminal self-hatred getting unleashed here....deep down you know you LOVE cock...surrender to your inner voice, you'll feel much better, and you can stop clogging up this forum with your eyes-bulging veins-popping rants

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Exactly! I don't know why anyone would reply to him. Everytime I see a post from him, I just scroll right through it, no need to read a word of it. He's just either perpetually high as a kite, has a few screws loose, or both.

Also, sorry to hear about your recent loss. My condolences to you and your family.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Oi fighting forum members, in case you didn't realise, the OP was just taking the piss with his question. He's only posted 1 time to start this sexuality fight, and walked away into the sunset or enjoying the show with popcorn.
    I think forum mods need to lock this thread, it's a waste of space!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Exactly! I don't know why anyone would reply to him. Everytime I see a post from him, I just scroll right through it, no need to read a word of it. He's just either perpetually high as a kite, has a few screws loose, or both.

Also, sorry to hear about your recent loss. My condolences to you and your family.
    Thank you, very much appreciated...One of the things I hate about getting old is losing the people you grew up with...

Banned
    We breed Dobermans to have no Z factors, no hip dsyplasia , no thyroid, heart or long issues , no
    wobbles etc. Only breed to the best. So why do we care so much more about the imperfections of
    the future of animals than human being 's ? Genetic engineered babies is one of the solution's
    to the greastest threat to mankind. Eliminate this vicious , viral LGBT Chrosome once and forever
    that's holding back and choking mankind.

Banned
    Now some venom for my nemesis.
    I have some extensive research into this topic. It is impossible to say anything with certainty,
    but what i did find led me to this shocking conclusion, that LGBT were indeed human -
    gorilla or human chimp hybrids and not fully human. The proof is the Siman Shelf , Skeleton proportions ,skull and tooth shape and body features only found in gorilla's and chimps and make's me question whether they are human at all.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:46 PM. Reason: It's gotten too much.

Banned
    I can't even turn on TV anymore ( and its seems this forum ) anymore without almost immediately being bombarded by LGBT believer's or sympathizer's promoting the joy of diversity and anyone opposing who proudly stated their belief's are evil , bigoted , unintelligent , intolerant , unpatriotic.
    I am speaking up for my race. The human race.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Scalan trying to deflect attention from this thread so he can have all the ladyboys in Sydney to himself

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Scalan trying to deflect attention from this thread so he can have all the ladyboys in Sydney to himself
    There's a "He doth protest too much" type air about it, isn't there?

Banned
    Keep in your own lane kid and you might learn something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha yeah and he leaves the Q out of LGBT, maybe a Freudian slip? ScanMAN when did you realise you were queer? Have you acted on it yet? Was he cute? I bet you loved it!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast