Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Ladyboy massage sydney?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Free speech "dannyboy"...have a nice day
    I'm all for it, but just don't get why you need to announce to everyone you don't like ladyboy massages on a post about where someone can find the best ladyboy massage.. 😂😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I'm all for it, but just don't get why you need to announce to everyone you don't like ladyboy massages on a post about where someone can find the best ladyboy massage.. ����
    Sorry I am an old conservative, if you are not gay why would you need some bloke to do all this shit to you..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    On the upside I guess they would have big strong hands so they can really get those knots out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry I am an old conservative, if you are not gay why would you need some bloke to do all this shit to you..........
    Liking ladyboys doesn't make you gay, but you're entitled to your opinion and beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    I don’t get why people who is really against something see a discussion clearly labelled about it have the urge to go on read through all the comments and even look up the links then go and tell people how they find it disgusting and it’s their choice to hate it. I can’t see why people can just ignore it
    Anthropological research, bewilderment, attempting to solve a puzzle, an appalled wonder, disbelief, trying to reconcile contradictions and failing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Anthropological research, bewilderment, attempting to solve a puzzle, an appalled wonder, disbelief, trying to reconcile contradictions and failing
    None of the above, just an opinion, Sounds like a "Liminal" post, his spirit has entered "Ziggurat"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This particular topic aside, there is a constant theme to all warwicks posts on this forum, which he sounds like a boring self-righteous total total kunt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    This particular topic aside, there is a constant theme to all warwicks posts on this forum, which he sounds like a boring self-righteous total total kunt
    Thank you for your support, enjoy the lock down and take care...and its spelt with a "C" not a "K"..and my best friend is my puppy dog so I can't be all bad..........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you for your support, enjoy the lock down and take care...and its spelt wit a "C"
    I thought you were saying. Lockdown should be spelt …cockfown… kinda apt at moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for your support, enjoy the lock down and take care...and its spelt wit a "C" not a "K"..and my best friend is my puppy dog so I can't be all bad..........
    Best and only friend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Best and only friend
    Whatever you say, sadly one of my best friends and a family member passed away recently so you got me with that obnoxious comment, cheers[ATTACH=CONFIG]74427
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    The biggest threat to the human race is this LGBT propoganda bile that the media pumps out 24/7 .
    This starts young and now at school's and tells the lie love is love. The reality is violent , sodomy ,
    Aid's and exchange of body fluid and excretion which is unnatural and leaves them covered in filth.
    Tolerance of this evil is lie and which so many converted LGBT kid's. We need to reclaim our culture and tell the truth about the degenerate LGBT sickening movement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    The biggest threat to the human race is this LGBT propoganda bile that the media pumps out 24/7 .
    This starts young and now at school's and tells the lie love is love. The reality is violent , sodomy ,
    Aid's and exchange of body fluid and excretion which is unnatural and leaves them covered in filth.
    Tolerance of this evil is lie and which so many converted LGBT kid's. We need to reclaim our culture and tell the truth about the degenerate LGBT sickening movement.
    I would have thought intolerance of those stuck in ancient times would have been a bigger threat. But that’s just me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    I would have thought intolerance of those stuck in ancient times would have been a bigger threat. But that’s just me.
    In ancient times they actually recognised many different genders, the Talmud mentions 8 different genders..

Banned
    LGBT is like Toxoplasmous at work.
    The infected rat actively seeks out the scent / urine of a cat and has no fear of being eaten
    because the Protozon has hijacked the Neuronal reward mechanism in order to complete its life cycle in the cat's gut.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Sometimes the bad guys win.

Banned
    Please tell our son's and daughter's LGBT is like a disease organism.
    They suck up resource's and interfere with natural resource's and cause nationalities they infest to
    rot on the inside until it resembles a dessicated cadaver. You learn you cannot co exist with these barbarian's.
    They are hostile to any and all life. Have you ever notice they have no pets ? And no pot plant's either ?
    They are a giant parasite disease organism that suck's the life out of anything that has the misfortune to cross their path.

Banned
    This thread is about Lady Boy massage
    Not prejudices and fears of the poorly educated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    This thread is about Lady Boy massage
    Not prejudices and fears of the poorly educated
    Exactly... Some of these posts are ridiculous

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Boyce Road at Maroubra opposite the pub had the occasional Ladyboy. Not for me, but whatever floats your boat!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast